Wow current population

Legion is also had a very decent subb numbers.

Didn’t you listen. The Tauren made it official. If they don’t release numbers than they are really bad. So I would say legion only lost subs.

BTW were are the ESO and FF14 subs numbers ?

well go to their forum for ESO Look for @ZOS_GinaBruno for infos. i dont know anything about FF14. But i know basicly everything about ESO except sub numbers. But i can confirm the game is blooming on PC, on Console, on N/A And EU megasrever. And btw Legion was greate in my and my guildies opinion. and tehy cry back that expansion, becasue they are all dissapointed in BFA. And i also hearing teh same from other guilds as well. That tells alot to be honest.

Same as Wow - not published.

Ah. That’s sad. This means both games are in decline and dying :frowning:

Except ESO dosent suffers from player loose, nor contents like wow does now :frowning:

Sorry, but could you rephrase that, I have no idea what you mean?

ESO is definetly not suffering from dying mate. they sold more then 10 million of their game, and also they give away 1 million USD for a palyer who won some price it is on teh net, so they definetly dosent have any struggle when it comes to player base, and contents. :slight_smile: And they are keep realeaseng new contents in each 9 months so far.

1 Like

I mean ESO is dosent suffers from palyer base loos, nor lack of contents Like WoW does at its current state.

Well, from what I see in the game news, they release new content pretty regularly. I can’t say anything about the population, because as I said earlier, they don’t publish this data, so anything I’d say would be pure speculation.

Honestly in prime time the AVA (aliance vs aliance) pvp campains are always full and locked down and you will be palced in a que, so far in pvp it is damn full of players. In pve the capital zones are always filled. i have been playing that game for 4 years now, and i never faced any empty setion of that game so far. Or depopulations. it is always full of life, except maybe at dawn. but wich mmo dosent become calm at dawn?

But that are still no numbers or prove for anything.

I play on a dead realm. And had a que time recently to get on it. But this means nothing. It happens.

And Boralus is full in warmode and dungeon and bg que times are low.

But this means nothing either.

Aslong as we don’t have numbers , we can’t compare.

And we got from ESO the steam numbers , which are going down.

So as far as we know ESO is losing player

I have 3 alts across 3 servers. All where busy servers 6-8 years ago when I migrated there and now they are all ghost towns. Only time you see people is peak time or as I mentioned earlier outside popular dungeons and cities …again only really at Peak times.

Say what you will on the forum but that’s the physical truth and I’m being as objective as I possibly can. The game is definitely in decline.

Doesn’t need to be that way. Steam is losing a lot of players because of the Epic launcher. Also, they might be losing PC players, but gaining PS4 ones. Either way sub numbers are not that interesting unless one intends to invest in the company, and Bethesda is a private company, so not on the stock market.

1 Like

thats only the steam users numbers, many palyer dosent use steam when it comes to ESO, maybe the steam trafic loost some numbers, but over all what i have seen day by day it is always full of life, and not to mention we have more data about the current bad state of WoW considering the stock drops the share drops and the MUa data (or what was that name ) And so on. if you realy need proof you obviusly dont need an offical subb number state from teh company when you can easly go to youtube or twitch and chek out what is the woW influencers opinion about the game. Even Asmo and Nixxiom admited the fact that the game is in a realy bad shape with loosing players, i even have a proof on ESO forum as well, when people are addmiting they left WoW becasue of BFA, And alot of WoW players basicly migrated them self into to welcoming arm of the ESO and its fellow communyt mebers. Dont get me wrong i love woW and also i love ESO as well. But one thing in common we have is the fact that BFA is flat, empty (in content too) and list goes on and on. I dont want to be that person who adress the issues with BFA, streamers, already did that. Legit WoW influencers. thats enough proof to me to fact chek those, and also experiancing it when i log in to my character.

Yes, I do have enough grasp of crz, as someone who literally needed every single crz to do 81 oondasta kills a week for 39 weeks, RP realms are separated in crz from non RP realms, that’s what I said, they are only in crz with other RP realms, nor did I ever say a german realm would be with an english, all I ever said is that if I am on die silberne hand and I see no one in the world, there’s not only no one around me that comes from die silberne hand or die ewige wacht (connected), but not even from the other german RP realms, except perhaps die todeskrallen, at least earlier on in bfa that group, the ex rppvp, were separated from the ex rppve.

I agree however with your point about the crz not boosting population that much, there’s not a lot of german rp realms to begin with, so especially if die todeskrallen are still separated, it’s not too big a crz, but that still makes it a medium realm at least.

This also happens with arathor and its brother realm hellfire as well.

Didn’t the wow stocks drop really hard during Woltk? You know the addon with the highest sub numbers ?

And oh wait blizzard stock dropped at the same time as EVERY OTHER GAMING COMPANY.

Nintendo Switch and breath of the wild were a hit and they DROPED 43%.

But must be a blizzard problem or ?

You can show us this prove too or you just say it ?

You should probably research how this works. Because even if this drops by 20 million , WoW could still have gained 10 million subs.

Why do we care about their opinion ? Their are not prove for anything , but that you get more money by hating on something.

Remember the forums called TBC the end of WoW. Imagine if YouTube would have been big back than.

New dungeons , new raids , new zones , new level , islands , warfronts , warmode , invasions , new brawler guild , new bgs , new brawls , new azerit system , new brawler guild , new secrets. Shall I continue ?

Good, if it’s enough proof for you. But i prefer facts and numbers. And my log in expirience is a lot different than yours

Not sure you understood, there were 15, then 13 people online, who only shows 50 people, so it’s inaccurate at all times for your realm, which will have 400 in the middle of night and thousands during the day, but the lowest pop realms are UNDER 50 atm overnight, so it’s accurate for that.

Well Call them out then. If you are such a materialist.
But honestly i know what you are aming for here white knight of Blizzard Entertainment. i used to be like you long ago. but that time is over now, and thankfuly it is over for many more as well.
at this point if the upcomming changes would not meet the expectations and blizz keep gating the sheet out the game, and sheet rng on everything, i wont be the first and the last guy who would caal this expansion as a second wod. Funny thing you know how most people are calling this expansion so faar? they say wod and legion had a hang out and BFA is their child. if you cant get the image ( i wont be suprise to be honest :smiley: ) then its complitly your issue, but the facts are remains. BFA is in a bad state, i realy wish it shouldn’t be, and if Blizz will not get in to the changes in full force ( as they should have done at least half year ago minimum) then i wont predict a sucsessful one and a half remaing year for this expansion. (oh also fact i am not alone with that too)

1 Like