again DC like yesterday so …

yesterday topics

and

11:27 DC
11:40 DC
12:04 DC
… to be continued

Good morning Dudulinek,

Please follow the steps of this support article, including the advanced troubleshooting steps if needed.

How’s my driving? Let me know! https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Hagut

I am also getting random DC from like two days . My connection is well .plz fix it

Good morning Hagut,

Please stop lying to Customers assuming the problem is on their side, it statistically cannot be that we all have same old PC, same bad ISP, and same malfunctioning addons.
The problem is on blizzard’s side, its clear as bright day, denying it you making it worse.
PS. Giving you all worst feedback on that surveymonkey link below your post.

3 Likes

likewise, started after todays reset…what Dudulinek wrote, starts as a massive lag spike, ppl just standing still, and after like 10 sec dc. Its getting really annoying.

sorry bout caps lock but it has to be said:

DISABLING ADDONS IS NOT AN OPTION, THE MOMENT YOU ALLOWED ADDONS LIKE WEAK AURAS THEY BECAME MANDATORY…at least for the pve side of the game. Playing without them is like playing on phone…oh right you like phones.

Anywho, you should at least try and test the whatever new hotfixes, patches, hidden fixes you implement with popular addons so this crap doesnt happen.

I agree 100% to this ^

Yeah, same here, started few days ago, 1 day dc all the time, other day ok, again next day dc.

I’m fed up with useless technical support, cancelled sub until you fix it for good.