Yeah, this Pelagos is a problem

Yea I know right, for some reason they feel very insecure in topics like this.

Well this week is Transgender awareness week i support people being the real them .

8 Likes

It is, I didn’t even know? That’s sick!

2 Likes

Saaaaaame !!! I wont join Kyrian cause its boring for me Im going to drink tea with Theotar , Pelagos is invited :blue_heart:

When all transwomen start looking and sounding like her, nobody will care whats between their legs. Either balls or moonwell.

1 Like

wait what? AD is full of rainbows n unicorns. the poster is a fake.

Anyone that cares this much about this is the root of this problem.

A sane person just enjoying the game would never care about things like a new human skin colour or a gender swap.

These are things that stem from sexism and racism. We’ve had transmorphic tinctures for years, sex changing has been possible since 2014 or something.

Like genuinely, how empty is your life that this is a problem? How does a character swapping genders in any way affect the lore, story, or feel of the game negatively? It just doesn’t unless you obsess over it.

Don’t be so bitter. Live and let live, and enjoy life.

2 Likes

The only issue with Pelagos is Blizzard’s inability(let’s be serious - unwillingness) to properly redesign his paths so we don’t have 2 potency and 2 throughput abilities at once.

1 Like

The only good thing about these kinda threads is, is that we all can see who the deplorables are.

2 Likes

I end up finding it quite funny most of the time honestly

This part alone shows the real meaning behind this post - we get it, you can’t handle seeing people who don’t look like you in your vidya games. Too bad.

2 Likes
1 Like

he has a point though, even though I really hate this thread he made.

it´s like, all of a sudden harry potter is fighting beside luke skywalker, just out of nowhere and nobody questions on why harry is in the star wars universe.

Jokes aside, someone should of thought of all this before they even created character customization for this MMO. I don´t understand why Blizzard are so bad at making things, but amazing at CGI.

I learned a long time ago to not expect anything good out of the lore part of the development team. I just play single player games when I want a good story.

2 Likes

I went ahead and mildly spoiled the story for myself to get some context and I’m like… why do we have a massive thread about this?

Of all the problems we could be discussed about this game and the Covenants, we have a gigantic thread about the gender identity of one of the characters in it. Which is of no consequence to the gameplay and only enriches the story.

People really need to sort out their priorities.

4 Likes

I totally agree; but please… no more ‘ripcord’ nonsense. So sick of that.

Russia easy solved this problem in early 2000-sh, our politics tried to like in west and tried to accpet this. But our society was so angry and when they tryed to do their so called pride parade Russians collected in 10-15 times more people, they were beaten and kicked out. Even one ambassador from Sweden if i’m not mistaken ended up in the hospital. Thats how Russians solved this “problem”. And then we had a law against homosexual propaganda against kids.

Sorry, another Russian here. Normally I am a silent forum reader, but this just made me hit my head against the wall in despair. Dude, are you seriously taking pride in our country - not the country, the state! - treating people like this? Do you seriously think it is a good way to represent our country carrying violence like a flag? I wonder what you’re going to do next. Probably you’ll cry about prejudice Russians face. Well, this is why we face prejudice. Thank YOU for that.

We are not all like this. People who feel emboldened by the aggressive official narrative don’t represent us all.

hugs Pelagos and slowly walks towards the portal to Ardenweald

13 Likes

faith has been restored. this dude painted a morbid picture of Russia for me.

thank you for showing up ^,.^ grats on your first post!

2 Likes

it’s ONE character for heaven’s sake.

I wish people would just get over themselves and let us have some representation of minority peoples.

1 Like

1 Like