Yeah, this Pelagos is a problem

Actually elaborate reply.
Yeah I should.
Getting silenced by Blizzard for speaking the truth is kinda unfun.

:rofl:

Why would I need an explanation for the races?
By the way, the races ARE explained?? xDD.
Uldaman, Halls of Stone, Halls of Lightning, Halls of Origination.

That wasn’t the point. The point is that you’ve made it clear that you’re able to accept fantasy as fantasy, yet whenever that fantasy conflicts with your personal agenda, you’re not OK with it, explanations be damned. Also, I’m pretty sure Pelagos was explained as well. Don’t really see the problem. Not sure what else you want.

Sure, here is an explanation: Shadowlands is a magical afterlife, and you’re able to live a new life there, and this includes the ability to change your gender if you so wish, because as stated, it’s a new life for your soul. Unwilling to accept that? Because to me, there’s nothing crazy about that in a fantasy world.

But the character doesn’t remember anything, can’t explain it either, and just decides to gender swap? lol.
Also, im deleting because im getting flagged and im avoiding bans.

Why do you keep deleting your flagged posts? I wanna read mate.

So the character just did something that they feel is right for them. I still fail to see the problem. I don’t think that’s the first time decisions have been made in warcraft in such a fashion.

Don’t worry, if there was nothing ban-worthy, you won’t get banned. :slightly_smiling_face:

There is, bias.
And you silence what you can’t argue with, so yeah.

2 Likes

I never flagged your posts. I didn’t even get to read what you said cause you got flagged.

Also, just because you deleted it, doesn’t mean that the mods can’t see it. So there is no point in deleting them.

I didn’t say you did.
But others did.
Yeah but a deleted post is no longer to be seen, so it doesn’t harm anyone.

Just let anyone be who he wants to be OP. If i want to be an undead Trans-yeti sprite PoC then let me be i don’t see why this is an issue really. If pelagos is happy identifying as a man then so be it!

3 Likes

That’s a topic/deal for another time.
But, yeah I guess.

If it was implemented without the big fan fare behind it no one would have batted an eye lid and no one would have cared as ususal.

It’s because it was done as a “Look how progressive we are” out there it drew attention. No one really cares about sexuality or identity, it’s normally only picked up on when there is something to highlight it and Blizzard wanting a pat on the back caused the fire.

As per ususal the extremes of either side get in an argument and the normal people in the middle couldn’t give a toss like myself.

2 Likes

YES.
You get it.

Blizzard never put it out there. It was actually people like Gannash that made threads like this that pulled attention to it. What you just said was false.

3 Likes

Something in the game = implemented, lmao.
You don’t mean advertised?

How was his implementation advertised?

1 Like

It wasn’t, the way he exists makes no sense and it’s obvious.
I can agree with that although you guys always think we have no argument, but remember we are ourselves, so yeah.