"You have been disconnected from the server. (WOW 51900319)"

No thanks, i would like some tea instead.

and because your company doesnā€™t, nobody else should?
:ok_hand: logic

Blizzard acknowledged thereā€™s an issue, they communicated such and said they are trying to fix, what else you want? milk and cookies?
they donā€™t owe you anything, no explanation of what exactly the problem is, nothing. They will fix it and you will soon play the game.

Last remark, since you ā€œareā€ a telecom tech support, do you pamper your clients the way you want to be pampered by Blizzard?

just chill and wait, not the end of the world

Well ofc not. There is certainly improvement to be made on their communication skills. I am just asking for some sympathy for the blue poster. For all we know,his shift just started and he got assigned the case only now. Company mistakes happen,just donā€™t take it out on the salary man or woman on the other end. Thatā€™s all. Angry people is why i play wow.since i have to be polite all the time in worklife despite getting yelled at and receiving death threaths (no joke) i like to vent by virtually slaughtering everything that moves :rofl: am i frustraded that Blizzard does not take us players serious when this happens? Yes.Do i get mad at GM ( a fellow brother/sister in tech support arms) No.

1 Like

Shouldnā€™t you go for those face wash and jogs you were talking about before? Seems like you just sit there to comment all on how to act this morning :smile:. Tho I guess itā€™s more towards lunch nowā€¦ ^^

All have a right to say itā€™s not great job so far from Blizzard. Took about 14h before they even acknowledged and told they knew about it. Such a long time before any info isnā€™t great. To accept poor support from a game you pay montly. LOGIC.

Wellā€¦ canā€™t login to BfA BUT Classic works fine. ā€¦ I guess Iā€™ll chill here for a while.

Flash news, nobody here is mad at GM personally. Nobody made this point exept you.

i love forums, its like grandmoms in grocery stores talking about reality shows :))

My first time on forums. Might be the last. That will teach me to try and be social. Letā€™s hope they fix things soon so i can go back to mindlesly killing boars and whatever those things in Drustvar are. Or maybe this granny should just go and crochet a nice teacup warmer. :wink:

well, I will mad if they will not pay back my playtime bro! I pay money (my time in work!)

Have had this issue for hours. An update would be nice. I am sitting on my hands the entire day, waiting for some activity.

i have the exactly same issue WOW51900309

We continue to see impact from a DDoS attack resulting in degraded access to our games and services. Weā€™ll continue to share updates as they become available. Apologies for the disruptions this is causing right now.

this was written 12hours ago on twitter by Blizzard.

they acknowledged the issue and are trying to fix it since last night, again you have no idea exactly the issue is.
i am not accepting poor support from Blizzard, i am, however, against entitled brats, you included.

4real they did not fix this crap till now,
it started last night,
they had more that enough time to fix it ā€¦ its just bad

DDOS is an excuse,
DDOS was issue 4-5 years back,
data centers today can handle any kind of DDOS in less than 1 hour time frame.
This is just Blizz

Data centers donā€™t really handle DDOSes, that shows how much you know about this matter.

And then if they can detect and ā€œfixā€ (more like mitigate the attack) it anyways, itā€™s not a matter of ā€œless than an hourā€, then it is mere minutes.

1 Like

Point is, DDoS should not be an excuse for company like Blizzard.

2 Likes

My realm has high population, which means that loads of people are logging on. My friend who lives 3 blocks away and uses the same ISP has been online all day. I can see him in game in specific zones, from the launcher, but not log into the game myself.

All assumptions regarding the reason for this so far mentioned seem not to fit my scenario.

We donā€™t know what kind of DDOS it is nor what part exactly has been targetted. A comment like this is pointless, useless and just there to irrationally kick/bash.

flash news i could login to the server selection and see a whole lots of server are now offline , yet some other are working and can be logged into , no idea whats going on but hey patience is a virtue!

1 Like

Replying to Plainview. Your arrogance is incredible. People are not ā€œentitled bratsā€. They merely expect that if they pay a monthly fee which is supposed to mean that they get access to playing the game for a month whenever they please, they should indeed be able to do so. And if they are not, at least keep them regularly informed so they can know what to expect in terms of when they will be able to play. Maybe say that it wonā€™t be fixed within an hour so just say raid end if the issue stopped some peopleā€™s raid as it did ours last night. Or at least say somthing concrete based on which people can make plans. This is not whatā€™s happened here. Keeping custormers, for more than 12 hours if Iā€™m right, with no clear idea about what they can expect is unacceptable. And if custormers get upset about it, they are not ā€œentitled bratsā€.

2 Likes