"You have been disconnected from the server. (WOW 51900319)"

Same issue, out of the blue.
Was playing, got DC and now getting wow51900102

1 Like

I’ve not played BFA in about 6 months, now I subscribe and I’m in this situation.

Wonderful, so glad to be back :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Hahahah I just bought BFA and after 10 minutes of gameplay this happens. Lovely to be back lol

3 Likes

So I can start on another account on a different server but not on mine, fml before Blizz will awake up to fix this

Same Problem, for over an hour now
WOW51900319
Sunstrider - Finland
how long until we get some game time back for issues like this?

1 Like

Hello, i have the same issue on Sylvanas- EU. First the game started lagging, and glithing weirdly and then i exit the game and now i only get frozen on logging screen followed by WOW51900102 error code.

Sir, can you fix this soon you think`?

Same issue over here too, grabbed BfA today did a few quests from the storyline then massive lagspike and dc. When my account was able to login, it redirected me to other realms where i have some alts ,but cant login my main which is located on Twisting Nether.

Hey guys.
Here is a “FIX” atleast for the newcomers.

What i’ve found is that this bug is affecting some of the realms, not every single one.

-Go to your World of Warcraft/retail/WTF folder,
-locate config.wtf and open with notepad
-add line: SET disableAutoRealmSelect "1"
-Save and log in
now you will be able to select a realm to play on.

1 Like

Thank you, it works for other realms :slight_smile:

1 Like

Got the same morning since early morning. Ghostlands/Slovakia… was playing without issues the whole week. Cannot be on client side.

Dear Blizz there is somthing with the logins please try and look at it.

Thanks
Robert

Wake tf up and fix this shizzle. Whole night without playing, while you resting. When I go home rest I want you to leave the servers down, how’s that?

I tried everything. This issue is clearly on serverside, I cannot connect at all, you have been disconnected WOW 51900319 all the time.

Please fix this as soon as possible.

Issue is affectic some realms only, I cannot connect to Ghostlands where I have 21 characters… but for example Drakthul is working fine.

Please do something about it.

I guess we are waiting for their IT team to wake up and get to work =]

1 Like

Looks like it… There is no customer support at all, nor response? Last Blue post 19h old? …

Welcome to EU.

same here mate cant log in no sound either

This is definitely an issue on blizzards end as its affecting so many people in different spots at the same time

2 Likes

Same situation here all night long. EU - Deathwing. Would be so nice if you guys finally put some effort in fixing it please.

1 Like

Same issue here, I have 2 accoutns… one logs in fine the other doesn’t - go figure?