You just lost millions of players in 1Q 2019

No, it’s not. This is a forum to discuss WoW only. General discussion of WoW. Discussing other games goes in their respective forums. The clown doomsaying is literally revolting at this point.

If you don’t like WoW/don’t play it/don’t sub anymore/think it’s trash => beat it from the forums and go to the forums of your new favorite game.

1 Like

A forum should be open for newcomers or possible returning players to come in and ask questions before subbing. The issues in hand about other MMOs should not restrict people because of them.
WoW is maybe the best MMO for you, but that’s far from being the truth, be it you like it or not. Your likings do not means people should peep off because it hurts your feelings.

2 Likes

nah, lets listen to the 111 character instead.

What are you doing here if this is not the best MMO for you? Enlighten me. Are you here to whine because you have nothing else to do at all, or because the forums of the other MMOs are dead?

It’s not a matter of opinion. It’s a matter of not discussing other products on the forum meant to discuss -WoW-. It’s even up there in the heading, do you see it? It says “World of Warcraft” with big letters.

It surely doesn’t say Final Fantasy, nor does it say Elder Scrolls Online.

1 Like

Random character which the forum decided to post with.

1 Like

Titanforging does not make Gear progression Trivial lol

3 Likes

I’m collecting mounts and pets/mogs. BfA is bad get over with.
And I should only be allowed to play the “best” MMO ? Such a narrow mind.

Oh and people are whining BECAUSE they want to see the game they loved improve. But I guess you can’t fathom that.

1 Like

Trivial: of little value or importance.

it does since you got no control over the item level you get and if it gets a socket, terciary, item lvl increase or all of the 3.

If you got no control you will give it no value cause its just straight up RNG.

Also, makes gear from heroic have a chance to be better than mythic… wich again undermines gear progression.

I know hard to understand… lol no not really

1 Like

Lets go to ESO and Ff14 forums and spam them about WoW . Whine about how poor both games are and tell them wow is great and that we have more subs than them in the tone of “my daddy is better than your daddy” because thats what these eso and ff players sound like.

3 Likes

We would if it were true :wink:

Thought you made the big “i quit thread” shame you didnt keep to your word and still here posting negative vitoral .

1 Like

loool i know right? I almost feel like these people are so lonely and miserable in their new ‘best’ game. Maybe they are trying to lure people to be able to play with in their new ‘best’ game? Maybe they think their misery will go away when others share it with them.

1 Like

They spend so much time on wow forums gushing over how good the other games are that they are either trolling us or not playing them at all they got so much time to post.

2 Likes

I have no idea how many players WoW lost or didn’t lose, but I can say that for me many of the things in the OP apply, such as class design being not to my liking, titanforging (and random sockets) are not to my liking, removal of player choice is not to my liking, and so on.

5 Likes

Can’t argue with that, OP.

Personally I’ll be maining Classic and playing Retail on & off, because I hope retail WoW greatly improves with significant changes focused on the terrible class “identity” and pruning, as well as the scaling and ugly RNG-fest.

1 Like

Can’t really play during work hours silly, but can post on forums. :wink:

1 Like

I paid for the game for 12 years, and even though sub is cancelled I do still have game time left… so right now I am as entitled as you are to post.

I would love nothing more than for WoW to turn itself around… I have 12 years invested in it after all.

My feedback and the feedback of others is important if this game is ever going to change for the better.

Things I would like to see change:

The wow community is toxic (yes not all, but in random grouping scenarios it’s awful)

Repetitive rng upon rng

Mindless grinds - time gating to drag the content on and on

WoW rewards a high ilvl reward on par with a hc raid from a few world quests, yet people open mythic+ chest each week being disappointed by the same item, or one they don’t need… worse is when it’s for another spec!

Awful talent builds

Gcd

Class pruning and totally unnecessary class revamps every expansion

Professions that are boring and uninspired… and mostly useless

Dreadful story, that at times it makes no sense

Awful armor sets… re-skinned mounts.

A heavy nerf to gold rewards

Sharding/cross realm

3 Likes

ThAt’S oNlY wHaT iNfLuEnCeRs WaNt YoU tO BeLiEvE yOu DiRtY eSo FaNgIrL.

4 Likes

My eyeeeez lol

No really it is not that is a massive generalization.

it been in game since classic and does need toning down surely you been subbed 12 years knew that ? :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

so since classic then ?

the loot apart from rings from chests is spec dependant

yet if a person does only world quests every day and nothing else its going to take them months to get to 400 item level :thinking:

nothing really changed since classic again you just had the illusion you had better talent tree’s

Prunning is bad but there hasnt been total revams each expac .

Armour sets i agree are bad but the mounts this expac have been a massive step up even made me want to push over 400+ collected.

needs to be done to sort the economy still hasnt worked though.

sharding is bad
crz is good makes it actually feel like people are playing i rather see more server merges but crz is better then seeing nothing.

Really when all you have done is spout FF14 and ESO are better cause more subs and better community ?

If helpful feed back you would say what they do and works better .

1 Like