You really need to be genius to destroy such amazing game

Except the idea is to NOT release RDF at all, rather than wait until the ‘appropriate’ patch. Is thata hard concept for you to grasp?

The player that invited me was in Orgrimmar.

You’re also taking this very literally. I’ll simplify it:

Being able to layer hop means multiple layers exist. Multiple layers means players are spread across multiple players. That means less players in each zone for they’re spread through layers.

You just complained that you don’t see anybody, then you complained that you want a feature added that killed all low level zones. Logic, please?

2 Likes

Its funny it was always “Pservers are just advertising for retail” … now its “official server is advertising for pservers”

All blizz had to do was release the game, dont touch it and rake money … this is like sabotage from inside …

Its also really amazing to see the actual dedication of people running pservers … most of them had zero IT background, did all the work after their actual jobs and completely for free …

#smallindiecompany

What patch? 4.3.4? Do you even realise that we do not have patches in Classic Wrath? We are on latest patch. It is 3.35 instant and forever. Now you are trolling, nothing more…

3 Likes

Technically its 3.4.0 or something, so he is even more wrong, it’s not original Wrath Patch

I said “Appropraite patch”, not a specific one.

And each phase requires a patch, as well as a PTR test. Are you nitwits new to Classic, or what?

Don’t answer that, I already know you are. The stupidity of thinking Blizzard can just cut and paste WoTLK’s original code into the game already told me that.

And each phase is based upon patches that existed within the past, hense why raid tiers are released in phases and things related to said patch come at the same time: the Abyssal Lords can in Classic during the AQ40 phase, the Isle of Quel Danas opened up during the Sunwell Phase, and things like the Argent Tournament dailies will open up during the Argent Tournament phase.

This is what people mean when they use words like “patch” and “phase”.

You are trying to sound so smart, yet confuse patch and phase …

gg ez, go next

3 Likes

If you make my face palm any harder, I’m going to end up breaking my nose.

Go and be stupid somewhere else, it isn’t my fault if you can’t understand what I’m saying. I’ll simplify it for all three of you:

EACH PHASE REPRESENTS A PREVIOUS PATCH

Do you understand? Are those words basic enough for you, or would you like an encyclopdia’s definition of the words phase and patch?

No it doesnt because we have balance changes + features from last wotlk patch + new trash …

Also you could release AQ on patch 7.2.3 if you wanted …

4 Likes

:D:D:D flag for trolling…next

1 Like

This is getting worse…

Each phase does not require patch at all. They will just unlock the ICC gate and we will be able to enter.

Test, what test???

4 Likes

That isn’t even close to relevant to what I’ve been saying. Either read what I’m saying or stop wasting my time.

…You could have just said “Correct, I’m a WoTLK-only tourist that didn’t play Classic or TBCC”.

News flash; Classic was recreated using Legion’s engine, you can’t just copy and paste old code into it. ICCwon’t just be “turned on”, it will be rea-djusted and player tested on the PTR, just like every previous raid.

Imagine knowing less about the game than “tourist”

5 Likes

Very difficult to imagine given that such a thing isn’t going to happen. Go home, stop trying to compete with DJChimpsoul for the dumbest forum user title.

2 Likes

Not really, they just press the button, all the content is in game already.

That code is long gone.

Not really, we have half the things from 3.3.5 but not the other half.

2 Likes

No, it isn’t.

No, it isn’t. It’s archived, much like everything else. Blizzard still had the original Vanilla code, they still have WoTLK’s original code too.

Why are you even responding to what I’m saying when you can’t follow my words?

You do realize this is a contradiction? (RDF was released in December of 2009)

1 Like

It is simple because now there are working different people than 10 years ago. There are no more visioners that’s why they copy-paste old system in 2022.

I still have discrepancies in this what is written on the skill in my bar and that on buffs. Problem is known and still exists. How can I trust that it gives me what it should?

I just ignore him.
You can’t talk with this stuck brain.

By the way the author, the RDF feature was removed, not because we are on the Naxx content but because of the “social”.
Blizzard said they “heard” the “community”, but they just heard the Classic ERA players and now they are here like this troll Miylee to try to tell us that RDF was removed because of the patch content.

Obviously it’s wrong and it’s write black on white.

Dungeon Finder Removed in Wrath of the Lich King Classic - Wowhead News

2 Likes

Not Blizzards fault, stop crying

It is, that’s how it works bub.

If I am right, they said it not me, they had to recode a buttload of stuff in classic.

You can’t give a straight answer.

2 Likes