"You were followed!" "I followed THEM"

Shades of grey. Anduin gave her a dirty look once. Clearly the Alliance is on par with the Forsaken in evil deeds.

I read it was Elvis. Think about it…

All rogues are noobs.

1 Like

Mais oui <3

1 Like

Forsaken?

There’s not even notable orc warlocks in the horde amymore. The race who literally brought the magic school as a dedicated art upon Azeroth.

We are honorable now, no warlocks allowed.

2 Likes

Indeed, otherwise the Alliance would have won by this point, Remember when we defeated Garrosh ? Varian, and in turn Jaina had all reason to dismantle the Horde, but they didn’t because of plot.

Also call we all just appreciate how Saurfang yeeted that Forsaken, and caught the other one invisible and broke his neck ?

Sure, giant smelly orc was able to follow 2 completely invisible assassins. He lied. It’s guerilla tactics to convince thrall

I’ll play Sylvanas’ advocate here.
She should have send Gnomes.

1. They’d actually succeed.
  2. Sylvanas could blame the Alliance.
  3. Gnomes always win, she knows this.

Always kill any potential threats to the throne. Thats tyranting 101.

2 Likes

Can you tell that to Mekkatorque ?

2 Likes

Its not an old god if thats the case tho, undead are pretty much immune to old god whispers/control. If mind control is the case then it would be some sort of aspect of death wich is hinted at this expansion

the light joining with the enemy from all (old god cryptic stuff) wich is also hinted to be death. so i cant see sylvanas following the old gods as an undead

blizz did say that sylvanas would never be put in chains. So the question is wether she will be killed off or if she turns into kerrigan 2.0. But since the eend of SoO, legion and now especially so in BfA we see more about the aspect of death. The beings that changed voljins ghost into something else, and the being that whispered him to make sylvanas warchief. The scourge becoming more active again, bwonsamdi and us learning he has a boss.

blizz is expanding so heavily upon the death aspect lately, they might be building this up into something. Sylvanas might not be entirely in control as she might think. Take undead night elves for example, during cata it was very clearly shown she and her valkyrs could only raise humans. Yet during the siege of undercity she raises an entire army like its nothing. Something is making her more powerful allowing her to do things she couldnt do before, but is she really in control of those who raised and changed? Might be some death being manipulating things

What makes you think they were undead night elf?

Which greatly increases the probability that Saurfang lied to motivate Thrall.

After all, he actively participated in deceiving the Alliance spies in Orgrimmar even playing theater with Nathanos and faking their argument.

Cause indeed it makes no sense assasins were after Thrall. They were after Saurfang

OR

Such an obvious fail assasination was pre-planned by the Banshee to motivate them both to return for a trap she set

1 Like

Except about level 26 troggs apparently.

How’s the reclaiming of your capital city going after 15 years?

He had a back-up plan. But it… uhm… It’s to amazing to share it with you. You will see… At some point, I’m certain.

As I have said in another thread before, We are almost done cleaning the latrines of radiation. After that we can start with the rest. It may take some time, but gnomes will always win. Even when we go extinct we will have a back-up plan to come out on top.

It’s not really that hard to believe.

“YOU WERE FOLLOWED!” “I FOLLOWED THEM”

Biggest twist of the 21st century!

Awesome cinematic… makes me want to roll horde.

Nope, warlocks! :grin:

RRRRRRROOOOOOUUUUGGGGEEEEEESSSSSS

Seriously who plays rogue and is not an undead? * looks around *

If we leave you with Sylvanas long enough your could become an undead :wink:

4 Likes

Good that Saurfang was visiting Nagrand at exactly the same time and was actually able to be stealthy enough to follow two Rogues. Then get first to the destination and not say anything about assassins before they attack.

Oh, and so nice of him to ask about Aggra and her child, knowing there are assassins nearby.

Who the hell is writing this thing? There is so much terrible writing in media lately. Is there a secret association of writers, who make sure their friends get the job instead of actually talented people?

5 Likes

Obviously the rogues had their view settings all on low while Saurfang was rocking high end settings.

I saw that as Saurfang worrying about them since he knew there was assassins, so I liked that sentence tbh.