Your character's ending

The Two Towers will no longer be a Tolkien thing, but instead the name of wine tasting events reserved for elves wearing crowns. :crown:

5 Likes

Azsaziel Sanguinaar would continue what he does best - sailing the seas of Azeroth, exploring both the familiar and unfamiliar, until his dying breath. To this day, even years after he was last seen in Booty Bay, stories of his great adventures continue to circulate and even become even more famous of all the books he would later write. His avid fans and readers alike would continue to debate whenever or not his famous exploits being fictional or truth Rumors continue years after his final voyage until a new rumor about him finding a forgotten well of eternal youth, making thus immortal.

So what new adventures will find him, at the edge of the seas? What land will discover? And what new adventures will he write about next? Maybe about the time he tricked the Naga to crown him their new King? Of him starting a new rebellion against those who have wronged him with an armada at his back? And what about the story where he finally found true love, at long last? Indeed, those are tales worth telling…

But that’s for another time.

3 Likes

And then one of the two starts plotting to steal the master-wine that the other has made to taste it for themselves.

Oh, and one more thing that Desartin would do in his later days:

Probably seek out Laurenn incase this future come to pass :dagger:

2 Likes

Excellent topic - it’s been said, but I’ll say it again.

Zul’keresh will continue fighting and wonder why he isn’t dying. He’s old by troll standards and already has a grandchild; he’s fought in many wars, yet somehow survives each one. It’s a running gag: statistically speaking, he should already be dead.

He’d continue fighting whether that be against cosmic forces threatening Azeroth or simple blades for hire. He’s buried one wife and split from another, his kids are stable, and he isn’t good at anything else, so it’s an appropriate path in his life. It wouldn’t last forever. Eventually, random chance would catch up with him, and he’d die in a hail of arrows or arcane missiles. His corpse would just be another in the pile of fallen soldiers in a muddy field, but his grandchildren and their grandchildren would still venerate him long after his death.

2 Likes

It’s very interesting to read the different replies here! I have been thinking about my Druid’s ending, but not a whole lot about Silandriel here.

My druid will most likely settle in Mount Hyjal and help build a proper settlement for the Night Elves. Most, if not all of her family is gone. She has no idea if her last remaining friends are even alive. Her people have suffered, and she’d like to be a small beacon of light that shines upon others in their time of need.
She’ll most likely live out her days there, helping when and where she can. She’s tired and worn. I’d like for her last years to be somewhat good to her, so she can die in peace.

Silandriel, honestly, I’d like her to die in battle. In pain. And alone. She’s been through some major tragedies being undead and all, and I’d like for her end to be no different. I have no idea when and how it’ll happen, though. I haven’t thought about the details that much.

1 Like

Killed off as the second boss in the first raid of an expansion probably.

11 Likes

A bit off topic but yes, Yrel deserves that fate. After I did the Mag’har quests I’m legit afraid of all lightforged ones.

The throne warmer Turalyon included.

2 Likes

I’ve sort of played around with the idea of ‘what would the raid boss encounter look like if it were my character?’ (and probably somewhat powered up too to make it raidboss worthy). Alas, if not that, then…

Nerathion likely hermits away with his loved one and lives a very nice happy life, and no world-ending event shall harm him in my headcanon.

Otherwise, outside of headcanon, likely either hunted down by his many enemies or die in battle, hopefully in the arms of his loved one too. Go to the grave together and stuff.

Faelen, my huntress, probably in best case scenario also dies fighting, preferably Horde or whatever the Sentinels face. In her story, it would be most apt if she died alone, I guess.

1 Like

which goes directly against, y’know, his entire character arc. him turning into Mr. Evil Light Zealot would be super cheap.

I don’t see him joining hands with the Lightbound just like that. Given his wife, I’m not exactly certain they would be busy realizing that friendship either.

2 Likes

Yrel and the Lightbound (not forged!) did nothing wrong imho.

Dirty orcs had it coming.

Alao, I’ll always thought Shadowtwili would either die peacefully of old age surrounded by his family and loved ones, hopefully in the restored halls of Gnomeregan or a new home in Mechagon.

That or he’ll die bloody and trashing, fighting demons and those that threaten Azeroth!

1 Like

This character is technically already retired and is supposed to be tutoring novices so that they don’t open a fel portal in the pig and whistle, get an orphan eaten by a felhound (bad PR!) or do something hideously stupid like fall in love with a succubus.

4 Likes

They had it coming? We left them there as equals at the end of WoD, yet Yrel forced the ligh on them or killed them. Hearing what Illidan said to Velen about his blindness cause the Light, then seeing the Naaru forcing Illidan to walk the path they want them hen Turalyon’s rage when ma boi chose his own path made me think :thinking:

2 Likes

He’ll probably grow to a ripe silver age. One fateful morning, an unfairly dry muffin ultimately does what neither Scourge, demons or cultists managed to.

5 Likes

Yes, when you commit genocide, slavery and mass ritual sacrifice on an unprecedented scale on an entire species and then think “Draenor is free” is a form of sorry you certainly deserve the payback that is coming for you.

Then the whole ending was a lie. Still I don’t like them and I hope at some point the Alliance will have a rotten egg. And I hope it’ll be Turalyon :rofl: but this made me think how on Azeroth can those holy Draenei love the fact that void creatures are literally sweet neighbours now… but that’s another topic

1 Like

Except they’re not, Blizzard confirmed that void elves are distrusted and keep to the outskirts of Stormwind and far away from the Cathedral of Light. Besides the High Exarch is married to a “void” elf, so he and his Lightforged are probably more open to the idea that void users aren’t automaticly evil.

That couple is an MS and GS so regarding that they are invalid. Did he actually marry her after she became more MS like her sister or before? Before right? They have a grown up son anyway

Wat?

In ten characters

Could we stay on people’s characters please?

4 Likes