Your favourite dungeon?

What is your favourite dungeon?

Mine is Zul’Farrak. I like the feel of the place and despite it being old I still like getting it from queue!

I also really like Shadowfang keep especially the music.

I do miss old dungeons like Sunken temple where you could spend quite a while to clear it!

1 Like

There’s an active thread on this already.

Zul’Farak was great though!

Woops sorry…I’m blind it seems :smiley:

I like the philosophy of shrine of storms.

Big daddy guru and his tentacle worshipping cult. :laughing:

3 Likes

blackrock depths. why? its huge, a city! but also because there is great diversity on encounters(the room with the 2 red dwarfs u need to kill for the torches, as an example) and also shortcuts one could take. also i mean the “vanilla” version, don’t know if the dungeon changed during wow’s lifespan.

also while not a dungeon i’d like to mention karazhan. it was a great raid imo.

3 Likes

Eye of Azshara.

It makes illusion of being open, wide. You’re not limited by clustered corridors and there is slight variation of how to unseal the 2nd boss. I would only remove seagulls from around the hydra >.>

Didn’t have so much fun in other dungeon prior and after that one.

2 Likes

It’s split up in parts now iirc. They changed all the long dungeons into short ones :frowning:

This for sure. Also love Deadmines just for nostalgy reason. Old version. Shame they butchered so many good old dungeons!

2 Likes

Oh yea that one was fun to! They should do a vanilla timewalk with old dungeons!

1 Like

Tol’barad, for the music and interesting boss mechanics.

1 Like

My favourite kind of dungeon is not family friendly. So I cannot state it.

4 Likes

good choice :grinning:

Legion Halls Of Valor is the most epic dungeon in the whole game. It’s absolutely incredible from mobs and scenery to some interesting boss mechanics.

I hope we see something similar to HoV in Shadowlands in the lands of Kyrian

1 Like

Ahh yes hopefully. Loved the warrior classhall also and Stormheim

I am an Illidari, I slayed countless demons on worlds broken by the chaotic energies of Twisting Nether.

But the seagulls…

They scare me.

1 Like

Call me crazy: but I really happen to like Grim Batol. Minus the annoying trash mobs, it has some fun mechanics such as having to ride on the ruby drakes to clear a majority of the trash mobs, the bosses are pretty fun and overall I like the setting of the dungeon.

I have no opinion on post-WoD dungeons since I mainly just quested in Legion and BfA content, even on my max-level characters.

1 Like

The Everbloom is what i like the most visually, i like nature-themes zones, and this dungeon is full of nature stuff

1 Like

It was really hard in the start of cata…I wiped on the first boss a lot :joy:

Hmmm, that’ll probably be The Nexus from Wotlk. What an experience!

2 Likes

Still happens a bit often these days even after his nerf, mainly if the group isn’t paying close attention to the mechanics. XD