Zandalari Paladins are disrespectful

I love it how Zak is physically incapable of letting the accusation of similarity to a night elf pass, hahahahahaa.

3 Likes

Nah, the skeleton is based on nelf guy and there are still shared some animations there is no denying it, but vast majority of them are completely new and imo far more superior.
I want for devs to take their time and replace all shared abimations - and if not then at least the most glaring ones :

• sitting
  • swimming
  • kicking
  • rude
6 Likes

Maraad :sob:

We get ā€œDraenor is free!ā€ but Maraad dies?..

You have crossed a terrible treshold Blizzardā€¦

4 Likes

hahahahahahahahah HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hu, hu, this entire topic made my day. Ok dude. First i am not a huge fan of the trolls, i hate them, as a whole race. But. You dont have to be ā€Justā€ or ā€peacekeeperā€ or anything to use the light, hmā€¦ scarlet crusade, savage monsters and murderers :smiley: Also, you compare your new human raceā€¦ with the mighty troll race who rulled almost all azeroth over 16000 years ago and have a giant, and i mean a giant Golden temple Solar City named Dazarā€™alor? And you are not expecting them to be ā€Paladinsā€ also the paladin is a relative term now, but anyway. I can tell you that those ā€tribal savagesā€ use the purest form of the light, why? Well the same as Draenei they chanel the purest light through their Loa Rezan, the loa of Kings, long before the human kind even know what a ā€Kingā€ mean, as the Draenei do throughout their Naaru. And if somone can teach you how to properly use the light in Azeroth, that is a Ligh Blessed WildGod. So trust me mate, Zandalari are wey beyond humans or any other race from Azeroth when it is about the usage and understanding of the light itself.

1 Like

Worship your ancestors all you want,the Naaru were spreading the light when Trolls were crawling out of the primordial goo of Azeroth and will be here long after. Cosmic forces have a habit of being here for the long run,planet based demi gods not so much.
I mean who would Paladins really want in their corner against the darkness-The Naaru or a dino loa who got killed by a mortal prophet :man_shrugging:
Compare the Naaruā€™s chosen- Velen, Turalyon, Yrel to anything the Zandalari could offer and that fight would be over very quickly loll

2 Likes

Xyra the Prime Naaru got obliterated by Illidan , a mortal. Soā€¦ yehā€¦ seems you forget this part when compared with Rezan. :slight_smile: Also Naaru are weak, we killed one in TBC and another one in the dungeon from Argusā€¦ i dont even remember the name. Also Rezan got unprepared and traped, he was hot headed and they were prepared for this, to kill rezan, to trap him and use that blood magic, otherwhise i think half of the expansion would not have existed alrady. But i am sure if a fight will arise against Rezan and ā€¦ a Naaru i am pretty sure the Naaru will be dezintegrated by Rezan as the Prime Naaru was by Illidan.

3 Likes

Also Blizz confirmed during Blizzcon that Rezan, Hiā€™reek and Shadra arenā€™t perma dead. They will return. And who knows maybe Rezan will reborn even stronger knowing what killed him.

Blood magic coming from a fake Old God that was byproduct of Titans messing around isnā€™t half as bad as being killed by eye stare indeed xD.

3 Likes

Any entity except perhaps an intact Titan and Elune is only as strong as the plot needs, or have you forgotten that in the case of the old gods, the Titan-forged in full strength + entire armies were responsible, and we now have two of them killed, thatā€™s no less credible, if one compares the effort that was previously operated to defeat even one.

1 Like

Zandalari Paladin make sense but Kul Tiran Shaman? NO!

NOOOO GIVE ME BACK MY HUMAN CENTRIC CLASS :angry: :tired_face::rage:

This thread is a barrel of laughs so far.

Whenā€™s the outrage thread of Kul Tiran Shamans and Druids coming? Doesnā€™t matter that itā€™s Blizzard and their storywriting that eventually debunks each argument. I just want to hear the passion there as well.

Iā€™ve been reading silently, and your point is beginning to irk me for one specific reason, one that I believe Brigante brought up earlier. Just because the class is called paladin, it does not mean Icly they will be classic Paladins. A blood knight is not of the same teachings as a Human Paladin, nor is a Sunwalker. The in game class is Paladin, but that does not mean for a second thatā€™s what we roleplay. You need to wait and see what they announce them as lore wise. It could be something entirely different. It could be a Sun Loa for all we know. Or the Prelates as the others have mentioned. Until they have been given their lore upon it, or if they use the prelate lore, just stop. The point you are fighting for is ridiculous. No one is taking away your justice and traditional paladin concept. But there are allowed to be alterations, or similarities. Again, just to drive the point home, just cause the in game class is called paladin, doesnā€™t mean thatā€™s what the IC role will be!

1 Like

They donā€™t really use the Light though. Whatever Loa you pray to, is what powers you receive if your connection and faith is strong enough.

Rezan powerā€™s are that of the Holy Light, because that would mean heā€™s has faith in the Holy Light and I donā€™t think Wild Gods, can be conduits of the Holy Light.

His power just has a golden hue, but isnā€™t the Holy Light.

Not really, Light is also a cosmic power, it is invoked by faith, but since the Blood elves itā€™s no longer a case.

Loas are the only known wild gods that can channel various cosmic powers, not just nature ones.
For example Shadra was able to grant her High Priestess powers of both Light and Shadow.

Some other Loas can grant elemental powers and Zanza the Restless could be the first Arcane based loa (but that is only speculation, since he was not explored at all in Zandalar).

I think that the most recent dialoges, so from the Rawani Kaā€™nae

• ā€œthe light of the Loa is all I needā€

And from Mathias Shaw

• ā€œTroll paladin? Now Iā€™ve seen allā€.

Imply that the powers they wield is the same but they get it from different source.

2 Likes

Blood elves invoke their power from the light, by faith, the Sunwell is a catalyst according to the chronicles.

They didnā€™t when they became blood knights. They were draining it from naaru.

1 Like

Nope, according to the Chronicles, the Naaru let them have it.

1 Like

What is the difference? They were still siphoning it from him, not by faith.

What exactly were they siphoning if he let them have it of his own will, knowing that Liadrin will one day be redeemed?

The raw light powers, - kinda like magic itself. What matters is that they didnā€™t use faith originally, they were just channeling it. Just because that being became willing victim doesnā€™t change the point that they didnā€™t use faith originally.

1 Like