Zandalari Paladins are disrespectful

Depends how you put the problem. You can not take the blood elven special circumstances of a naaru letting them as a code for all light wielders. Faith is relatively mandatory.

1 Like

Well then original quests shown good enough where they have the faith in light after Scourge invasion. A faul place where An’she doen’t shine.

1 Like

Well, it’s probably a combination. As seen with other characters, the Light can be finicky and highly dependent on one’s personal mood.

What counts for many, doesn’t make it a rule for everyone.

So you’re both right.

1 Like

Well you made me realize that sometimes I write like toddler. I was facepalming so hard on the “they wey”. Me and my clumsy fingers.

3 Likes

Ah to know oneself.

https://www.wowhead.com/npc=148366/purified-soldier this

Totaly agree Tauren paladin

By the Light, this thread does still exist indeed.

I stand by my initial opinion, the only true Paladins are those who embrace the core values of the Light, and not some mudhut-dwellers who believe they preach the sacred words of their gods but wield the Light in a perverted manner.

1 Like

spoken like a true traitor to humanity araphant so when will you be joining n’zoth

Never, the eye is ugly as hell.

but what if he offered to make graymane king of the alliance surely you’d join then

Blizzard has a Horde Bias?! Hahahahaha! Not like our entire faction pride has been stumped on every other expansion, with our leaders being nothing but moustache twittling comic book villains. While the Alliance gets the virtual reprenstation of Jesus, that never does anything wrong.

2 Likes

Nah. But if he offered to erase BFA, I would.

Don’t know about prelates, but this is some heavy necromancy at work here…

1 Like

bfa is just everyone’s collective nightmare when we wake up in the next expansion we’ll see the whole planet is a wasteland from the impact of saggy’s sword and everyone’s dead :wink:

2 Likes

What does that make forsaken dks then? They died 5times then
First as human then undead they died and raised as dk. Died to lich king. Somewhat died to khadgar in wod ring questline, later died to argus. Then the sword of sargeras.

1 Like

really really unlucky?

4 Likes

I would take moustache twittling comic book villains any time over imbeciles who need to learn to breathe with their noses.

Fixed it.

Now, if Blizzard doesn’t have Horde bias, how do you explain that every time a dev say something, it is always from Horde pov?

I do agree that the Alliance are not doing anything, but that is because they are protagonist in the story. Or in other words, Alliance is a comic book hero and the Horde is a comic book villain. The alliance react to the Horde and the Horde takes action. But as a comic book villian it always fails and the Alliance always win the day in the end.

3 Likes

Who are protagonists in the story? Those who do something or those who doesn’t?

And as for winnings of Alliance, let’s have a look from Dev point of view. Horde is portrayed as aggressive and usually genocidal (have a look at Southshore, Silverwind refuge, Theramore, Brenadan, Teldrassil). If they win, there is no Alliance left, so the game is over.

Alliance are portrayed as idiotic idealists that always find a reason(no matter how stupid) to “forgive” everything and anything Horde does. So if Alliance wins every time, we still have a game.

But you didn’t responded to my question.