Zekvir Delve Tuning is Now Live - 27 September

You’re looking at Mythic, jesus christ :man_facepalming:

Loads of confirmed kills by Prot Warriors. I will kill it as Prot soon if I get time and make a video.

1 Like

You said click 600 gear… the site is a mess.

Would love to see that.
It’s probably just my gear, but still interested.

I fail to understand you re-quote to me …

And secondly comparing Mythic raid with Zekvir??

Since you are a intelligence person~ What gear would Mythic Raiders-/Delve player will do the Zekvir Encounter ??

What arsenal of each item/gear each different players will have ??

For example thet trinket Mad-Queen Mandate can literraly remove the add every 60 seconds since the dmg with modifier can be from 4 mill to 6 mill non crit ~
Can a Delve player obtain this ?? yes i know .

Also

Gongratz ??
You are an intelligence enough to understand that each class-spec has not the same utility’s and some may find the encounter 10X time easier than some other classes way harder…

Have you consider that or you play the …i have done Mage tower etc?

Also

You compare probably the top players and the top parses with the average Joe ~

Nothing else to see here

Comparing Mythic raid nerfs to the Zekvir nerf (you were doing this) is nonsensical because Mythic raids were tuned for the best 100 players in the world with hundreds of hours of preparation and practice, and those players were saying the bosses were vastly overtuned and impossible for even normal Mythic guilds.

Zekvir ?? was beatable by average “good” players at ilvl610-615 in an evening with no prep, so making a comparison with Mythic raid nerfs makes no sense.

This and the rest of the post wasn’t aimed at you, which is why I was quoting someone else, what are you talking about?

If you can read just a little you can see that I clearly said it was players at ilvl599-601 only, one bracket. Not many of the “top players” are walking around at ilvl600, they are walking around at ilvl625. Those were just average weekend warriors and alts in pugs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6pDXbja9RY

This guy did it wearing a bunch of 550 items he grabbed off the auction house, including weapon just to prove it was possible.

Ofc the comments are people accusing him of somehow cheating…

I don’t see myself doing this.
I can get those damage numbers in burst, but not sustained like in the video.
Nor do I see myself pulling this off with how he handles the add in conjunction with the boss. Whenever an add spawns, I just get nuked.

I assume you’d also have 600-610~ ilvl items (including weapon) and not the random 550s this guy has though.

I think hes fiddling it somehow too. On my tank the egg has 9.7M HP tho its a prot pala. His has 7.8M health. I don’t know if there are class differences on ?? difficulty.

In the old proving grounds it sorta scaled to your gear in a weird way so that you wanted a high ilevel weap and low everything else and it did weird maths that made it easier.
That shouldn’t be the case here however since there is no scaling.

His gear is also weird, he may “technically” be 549 but he has more stats than someone would have at that ilevel because hes got very high ilevel trinks, no belt etc. I’m not sure 34% haste at that ilevel is … normal?

I took my belt and boots off, no problem surviving, the only question is can I kill the egg?

Anyhow its just idle speculation on my side.

He mentioned he was just lowering some items but not all, not to say “i did it at 550”, but to reduce his power to something comparable to what people might have with low gear. Also trying to preserve set bonus.

It’s possible to have that high of haste due to the fact that he has ilvl639 pieces and many sockets, if everything had haste on it + a haste flask, it’s possible that it’d make up for the ilvl difference. I have 24% haste unbuffed as Prot, with a few pieces having no haste and I don’t have maxed out sockets/enchants for haste.

7.8m or so is the correct health for eggs post nerf, are people seeing different?

He has 3 pieces of high haste jewellery so ye.

Thought I added but Destro.

1 Like