Zekvir Delve Tuning is Now Live - 27 September

2, once per week from what people gather if you’re extremely lucky. So you get another 1-2 items to 619 in the entire season if you delve weekly - MAYBE.

Week 1 was bugged to 2 per week, it’s now 2 per delve and the ones people missed were given out retroactively when they hotfixed the bug.

I log in at the end of week 1 and had an extra 70.

Honestly wouldnt worry too much about it this early in the season. Like most other things im sure we’ll see more nerfs to zekvir as we get closer to season end. Im not even bothering trying right now, struggeled enough with killing the egg on the easy version.

That’s interesting. After four weeks and about 160 (partially bountiful) delves I have exactly 8 crests.

Odd, you should be getting at least 2 per bountiful delve (Regardless of keys).

Are you doing bountifuls at all? Or do you play on another account? Cause with 160+ delves your Brann should be ALOT higher then level 15.

In comparison i barely do delves and my Brann is level 28.

because I did it when I had 617? also why you shifting the goal post from “people who do it have 630 gear” to “do it with 580”?

How the hell have you done 160 delves? What are you just spamming non bountiful delves for no reason or reward? They give ilvl554 greens and like 50g. Are you just levelling alts in delves and that’s where your count is?

I’ve done a LOT of delves, 60+ T8-11 bountiful across 4 chars, but nowhere near 160 total. I’ve had tonnes of crests, upwards of 120 runed total.

Windwalker monk is overpowered regarding dps. Your post regarding the 300 dps/second makes sense if every class was able to do the same. Try the fight on a feral druid, see if you still think the nerfs are uncalled for.

300k dps is an incredibly low benchmark for even 600 ilvl in TWW as a dps spec.

Feral cats just need a rework…

Not really he gets XP locked after 24-28 delvs.

There are ilvl600 druids logged doing 900k dps in the raid, guardian tanks doing comfortably over 500k. It doesn’t matter if Frost DK or Enhancement or WW are godly dps, even pre-nerf you only needed 866k dps bursts to kill the eggs, and Ferals are miles above that even sustained.

Only lol… Can you show these logs? of the ferals doing that on every boss… or is it 1 person with the perfect set up for that 1 boss… to claim the top spot lol…

1 Like

866k peak dps, not sustained, just for a period of 15 seconds. Considering you had an entire season to meet this threshold, it was not too hard, especially for what was meant to be the ultimate delve challenge, offering no power loot.

It was nowhere near, and I mean nowhere near as hard as Mage Tower when it launched in Legion, you have no idea. And that was pre-nerf, now you need to make 300k, literally tank dps.

Go to warcraft logs, select normal or heroic raid, select filter to ilvl599-601, select feral/balance/guardian druid, whatever. You’re welcome.

Would still have higher xp brann then level 15.

lol only 3 bosses list and one is AOE heavy grats man Feral is fine!!! O and the only dps behind him are BM hunters in higher gear you know the weakest spec… O and to top it off he “only” had 845k DPS so not enough lol… Dropping to 600k on a single target boss funny that huh :stuck_out_tongue: Behind said BM hunters.

Sorry could burst the ? before nerf down to 70% with all CD’s and hero… during the fight sometimes could kill eggs most times I just despawned them…

you have to raid or do m+ for 639. for people who do strictly dvelves its 626 ? and even that would require ungodly amout of dvelve farm for maps.

it seems that in general answer to this season is find a mythic guild and farm at least first 4 bosses on mythic for whole season .

No, literally every boss. And nobody said feral was fine tuning wise, we said it’s fine for this challenge. People are literally doing enough dps with Feral at ilvl600 to beat this challenge and the gear goes to ilvl639, and was never intended to be done at ilvl600.

Post nerf people have literally beaten it as guardian.

Stop moving the goalposts, we’re talking about the zekvir challenge here.