2 Boring Old Lumps Looking For a Home

Hello,

My wife and I are rerolling here. We’re doing recruit a friend as faction transfers are horribly overpriced and no doubt she’s already going to cite disproportionate Warcraft fees in our divorce papers.

I’m 34 she’s Thirty… Err… Going to kill me if I put her age here. From Lincolnshire, England and we have 3 kids

We’ve played since TBC, both started raiding in WOTLK. I dunno about her but in TBC I was too busy on my warlock running around in agility gear at level 20 trying to kill dustwallow marsh crocodiles.

I’ve since learnt a few things and we’ve both cleared most, if not all heroic content in every tier since. Apart from WoD. I hated WoD and didn’t play.

We’re looking for a guild that will gift to us the following:

• Quality over quantity. We don’t want a huge guild where no one knows anyones name. If you use that auto recruiter thing, you’re probably not the right guild for us.
  • Inclusion - We want to do M+ alt raids, fun stuff whatever you can throw at us. We don’t want cliquey M+ groups that only run with the same people
  • Raids & progression. This is important to us, but not the be all and end all if we don’t see mythic progression. We’d like a guild currently clearing heroic that may be looking at mythic
  • Organisation - It really grinds our gears when a guild says they make first pull at 7pm then every raid, 15 people are sat around waiting for 20 mins until Barry finishes his pizza as hes only just got finished on League of Legends
  • Hardcore - No. We can really only commit to 2 nights raiding per week. We’re active and online most nights, but not always able to stick around.

What we can gift to you:

• We’ve got our s**t together, we’re flasked, potioned, repaired and prepared at least an hour before every raid. We never miss a calendar invite, never miss a raid (unless a child requires an emergency trip to a medical establishment or something)
  • Experience - We’ve done it all, we’re not top players by any stretch but certainly got a lot to offer
  • Bants

TL;DR we’re looking for a casual/semi-hardcore guild with a decent structure and decent people.

My wife has been active for a while, cleared Uldir and is 8/9hc or something in BoD, I cleared heroic Uldir then had to wait a while for a new PC so I’ve only been back a few weeks and not yet seen the raid.

As I mentioned, we’re currently about to start levelling via RAF so although we’d like to find a guild now and get to meet new people, we’d like to take our time and experience the alliance story line and zones so would prefer no pressure to level and gear (though we’re ridiculously quick at it anyway)

I’m playing a monk - spec undecided but I’d quite like to weave some mists.
She’s playing either a warlock or druid, spec as yet undecided

Hey Kaon,

Consortium is a community focused, family and couple friendly mature HC raiding guild and we would love to see you and your wife with us for the long term.

I would love an in-game chat with you, you may find my bnet details and our recruitment post via the link.

Hope to talk to you soon,
Tobiasfunke

Hi there!

Lets have a talk! You can add me on Bnet: Kopertje#2200
With kind regrads,
Graxo

Why Annex?
Annex is a fresh guild started with a lot of motivation for this current tier and the ones that will follow. With a active roster already we are ready to progress further and start pushing those high keys.
We respect players for playing there class and expect that they will get the full most out of that character.
If people need help with there character we are willing to help them.

Our goal for every tier is to progress through Normal, then Heroic (AOTC) and if there is time kill a few bosses on Mythic before the tier is over.
We are a casual Heroic raiding guild. We don’t want to pressure people about joining Mythic kills.

We think Annex is unique and worth joining because we have a transparent and open way of thinking. We post our Officer meetings online for everyone to read so everyone can discuss it with Officers. This way everyone can have a saying in a way that will form and shape Annex.

Our Raiding Environment
We care about progressing with a relaxing and fun atmosphere. This means that we will joke around (maybe a bit to much sometimes) but when its needed we are focused to get that kill. We expect people to bring at least enough flasks and food to a raid night.

Other Events
Our Alt runs
Once every 2 weeks we do an alt run in a fun way. We call it the “The Annex Alt Run Drinking Game”, during this run we have a list of rules thats based on a mistake of some sort and you have to drink. The rules can be found on our website: annex-guild[.]com/drinking

M+ Run Race
The concept is quite simple, multiple of the same keys, multiple groups and the winner gets a prize.

Raiding Days

Wednesday 19:00 - 22:00
Sunday 19:00 - 22:00

The alt run will be most of the time held on a Friday.
Other events will be planned and be put on the calendar.

Currently Recruiting!

Currently we are in need of the following:

• DPS, to fill the last spots of our roster.
    • You get extra points if you have Tank/Healer offspec.

How to contact us for more information or about joining us.

Our BattleTags:
Kopertje#2200
Hursto#2269
KayNyland#2335

Our website: annex-guild[.]com
Our Raider[.]IO Profile: raider[.]io/guilds/eu/silvermoon/Annex
Our Discord: discord.gg/5dGXjWz

Hi Tobias,

thanks for the consideration, however 7:30pm ST is 6:30pm UK time. At this point in the evening, I’ll have not been in from work long, ‘tea time’ as we call it (dinner time everywhere else?) will be in full swing, two children are in a heated debate over whose pens the other is using and we are in an uphill battle with a teenager over homework.

Probably just a tad too early for us I’m afraid, by 7-7:30pm server time, we’ve had chance to put some tape over their mouths and lock them in their bedrooms so we’d prefer an earlier start.

Greetings Kaon,

sounds like Mischief might be a home for you. We’re currently still working through Heroic BoD, so maybe not as far as you’d initially put in your post, but we’re definitely a smaller guild where most people are involved.

Would love to have more of a chat with you than just blab a whole story here, so feel free to add me on Florian#2148

Thanks for your reply Kaon, I completely understand :frowning:

Good luck at your search, and sorry to not be able to get to know you guys better.

You sound like you would fit in to our guild pretty perfectly. I’m not going to regurgitate our recruitment posts but you’re very welcome to join our discord and see if we’re for you. We’re an organised s**t show. A community outside of wow that happens to play wow. We’re currently 7/9 HC and would describe ourselves as a casual raiding guild. We raid twice per week Wed/Sun. I myself am a mummy so understand from that perspective. We have probably an average age of mid to late 20s. Apologies if you already found a home hope you have lotsa fun in Azeroth!

My discord is shy#2236 if you would like a chat :wink:

Hello Kaon. You are your wife are welcome to join us! You check more information about us here :[A]Mature semi-casual 10 year old raiding guild 4/9H

Add me for a chat if interested!

you and your wife are welcome here most of us are ages 28-30 and have our wifes and gf’s here!

please check out

Hello, Kaon’s wife here. We’re still looking for a place to call home, somewhere mature but with a great sense of humour, 2 raids a week…I don’t want more than that as we need time in game for other stuff. Very eager for M+. I have a BM Hunter, but I’m currently levelling a Warlock. He’s levelling a Monk and will play any spec, and he also has a Hunter. Finding the right guild for us is more important than finding one that has more progress than others. We want fun, friends, and not to be just a number.

Hey Maedra, I would love to discuss some more with you and Kaon, because I think Mischief would make a good match for you two. You may be a bit further than us on progression, but would love to tell you more about our guild and our group.

I’ll be online all through the weekend, so ping me on Florian#2148 and we could chat. Discord would work for me too!

I know I posted before, but I think that if we can sit and chat together I could show you what Mischief has to offer :slight_smile:

Hope to hear from you!

Still looking.

Hello Kaon and +1 :slight_smile:

As a father of twins myself I know what it means to play after 8.00 - 8.30 pm server time.

I will let our recruitment post and when you feel like it, you can contact us

Hi Guys… you would be very welcome at Only Fools with Horses…

We are a family style community and also believe in quality over quantity… we are all very welcoming and have about 15-20 active and social members.

We raid once a week on Wednesday and also regular Mythic Mondays, and have a random fun night on Saturdays… participate in as little or as much as you like.

We have a happy balance of guys n gals, a mix of nationalities and ages, although the majority of us are over (ahem) 40!

Here is our recruitment post, if you wish to check us out…

Happy to chat anytime,
Mogs

drop me a message aidenx2o#2547 :slight_smile: we are kick starting a new guild as most of us work or have wife and kids - come be part of something fresh

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.