PvP Weekly Honor Calculations Date and Time

Its not right, because people like myself have Rank 10 on Era Realms and on TBC Rank 9 for example! So Blizzard, try to tell me thats correct!

Its so painfully obvious that they have messed up, there is no way they can explain it away, we are still within the same honor update week, there has not been a new one. BUT people have two different Ranks because their systems were slow or they started merging the servers to pre-patch before the honor update was complete, no matter what something has gone wrong in the process

#Fix our Ranks Blizzard

There is still no any proper information about a problem from Blizz. I suggest to mass spam bug reports. We need them to see the problem and fix it!

1 Like

How you to do bug reports? can’t find a possibility to do in TBC? :frowning:
In the Help Section in the menu - you only finds a comment that I should use the bug report option (which not available ?) and a link to this forum …

Click ESC on your keyboard and go to Support.
Click “Submit feedback or bug report”
Enter the details of the bug.
Click Submit

Found it!

Long story short – there was a bug. We had the correct rank in data, but it was being incorrectly calculated in Burning Crusade Classic.

We’ll have a hotfix for it early next week.

24 Likes

Awesome, thank you very much for the update Kaivax!

How will that impact the people that should have gotten the ability to buy PvP gear / weapons for gold pre prepatch? There was someone that got their honor calculated and rank added Tuesday before reset, and they got that ability, while others that did not get that, never got that chance.

2 Likes

Bro, we don’t know each other, but I love you. Tears of joy are running down my cheeks <3

1 Like

Thank you and team for the update

Excuse me, kind sir, but what about Classic Era players? Its been 4 days since prepatch day and my rank still not updated. You going to fix this aswell?

well that doesn’t work here :smiley: that is why I was asking.
but since blue cleared everything up - it is no longer needed :smiley:

yeah what about classic era i still havnt gained 1% honor this week its now saturday infact it claims i got 700 honorable kills yesterday and 70000 honor but i didnt pvp yesterday thats mondays pvp totals any update?

I’m cautiously optimistic, been burned before. Still some people having issues even on their Classic ERA chars, which is strange. Fingers crossed guys… But I suspect we’re not getting our rewards for gold.

Dude… If you haven’t noticed… blizzard never thought about having a heathly classic era server. You won’t recieve much help while TBC has problems.
They just don’t care. They just care for money. And they don’t even care for long lasting investment, they take your money and f u over right next week again, if they find another scam.

I lost all my last teardrop of hope in this company. You have more luck spending money on a shady dealer on the street and get a good deal than giving any amount of money to blizzard.
They are going straight down, most people don’t care, because they are not affected. And the game get worse and worse in the process until the very last person still spending money for the game gets mad.
And then they start to listen to feedback, to come to OUR rescue! The white knights in shining armor that will do a single change that makes enough people happy again, that they spend their money on pay2win services.

I know that a lot playing classic to the very last second, take the garbage blizzard throws at us in TBC and try to make it work… that they will never ever touch wraith of the lich king, because TBC is with the announcement itself already a big pile of dissapointment to the people that loved the game for what it was.

Blizzard answer my question when I ask why my rank has not updated:
Hi there,

This is GM Muzron, it’s a pleasure to meet you today!

Thank you for your patient as we are receiving a huge amount of tickets these days due to The Burning Crusade.

Please understand that the first reponse you received from us was an automated reply. It was sought to provide some general troubleshoots for our players when they are having some issues in WoW. As you know, players are receiving our response with a delay and the automated response is for the players that can solve their issue by their own.

After taking a look of your case, I understand that you are running into some problems with the progress on PVP honor Rank.

We have received multiple reports regarding to this issue and our team is investigting it. Please allow least 24 hours after the weekly reset to see if your rank updates. If it does not update after 24 hours, please submit a Bug Report via in game report feature so we can send your case to our team for a further review.

I understand that this is not the answer you expected, but please feel free to reach back to us if there is any question. Wish you have a good day as always!

SO PLEASE ALL REPORT THIS BUG SO THEY WILL NOTICE IT!!

Kaivax posted that they will fix it around 10 posts above yours :slightly_smiling_face:

Next thing i’d like to know if they can compensate the ppl who bugged with their rank to let them buy the gear with gold.
Would be interesting to know if you are still “flagged” as e.g. General so you COULD buy General gear or if the highest rank is just set and we are all “even” with our ranks.

I would like to hear something about a compensation. Best would be the items we could’ve bought :slight_smile:

3 Likes

After taking a look of your case, I understand that you are running into some problems with the progress on PVP honor Rank.

Yeah, I’m sure they look into your case. I bet they didnt saw your complain “Oh another one with that, searches for a copy paste message”

I understand that this is not the answer you expected, but please feel free to reach back to us if there is any question. Wish you have a good day as always!

Ok Thanks, but weirdly he didnt apologize :smiley:

Great :slight_smile: Thats good to hear.