I loved bfa; but feel burned out from bfa

I feel for you OP, I recognized a few systems in BFA like IE’s and since 8.1 forward also WQ as burnout content that you should avoid if you want to enjoy BFA

I’d probably be in the same boat if I hadn’t

To me atleast it still feels as if they havn’t figured out yet what they want with the power system of BFA
Essences seem like a bandaid fix and imho is the wrong one too, I would’ve rather azerite gear be removed and traits be removed to the neck

Or have traits be removed from replaceable gear atleast so you’re not just farming the same item over and over at a higher ilvl again

BFA still has a long way to go for me to not really consider it an inbetween expansion (I still play it btw but that’s only because I have enjoyable guildies on there, if they weren’t there I probably would’ve quit a few patches back)

1 Like

You played too much and now you’re over-saturated.

Two years between expansions is a long time if someone plays daily or at least very frequently. I only rarely played through a full expansion, because eventually I’d reach that same point of saturation and burnout, even in expansions that people celebrate as the pinnacle of the game (TBC, WotLK).

The next expansion won’t be fundamentally different. There will be dailies, weeklies, lockouts, raid IDs, etc, and if you binge, you’ll burn out just the same. Just take breaks now and then and play/do something else. There are now always catch-up mechanics, so it’s not hard to get to where everyone else is.

1 Like

There will be no new expansion for Retail. They will create new expansions for Classic going different path, making different classes and races.

Yes, this.

Personally I would rather they ditch this power system, in legion it wasn’t too awful, but in BFA its generic, boring and time consuming.
I would rather we just focused on getting better kit and not having to grind for these disposable power systems.

He speculated about it because he needed his daily clickbait title, and the only reason he thinks that is because the war campaign is going to end in 8.2.5 and he acts like its not possible to have a different story/raid/dungeons and system improvements for 8.3.

Also, anyone who wants to skip 8.3 (which won’t happen anyway), just don’t. That wouldn’t mean that the next expansion comes out sooner, that would mean a huge content drought (not as big as WoD had, but still pretty big). If they would’ve moved the next expansion launch to spring, that would mean that it should be already in the alpha testing phase with them announcing beta keys for players in a few weeks at Blizzcon, which is not happening and not going to happen.

I’m pretty sure we have a very different definition of what official means. Let’s not give Azeroth up for lost just yet.

In the coming weeks a couple of new questlines will become available with the conclusion of the War Campaign and the return of Wrathion. As for what the future holds, stay tuned for BlizzCon!

20 Likes

This is what we call “fake news” within “fake news”.

Its like the Weekend of weekends.

1 Like

Wow getting called out by a blue , means the news are more fake than fake

Now iam even more hyped for 8.3

Youtubers like Bel is not a source, it’s called clickbait to keep videos going and fans on their toes :wink: Until a blue post or BlizzCon shows up anything take a grain of salt what youtubers will specualte, because we can all speculate.

I doubt they will skip 8.3, it will most likely be a way of showing what 9.0 will maybe be about. 8.2.5 will just be an end to the War campaign, it’s not the end of BfA just because of that, so a 8.3 will defo come around.

1 Like

Nice one :wink:

6 Likes

Think you owe me an apology for being wrong about patch and trolling me with 2 chars .

3 Likes

Ye, sure nice stuff u smoke there, can u send me some?

another mobile game anouncement ?

Can you guys start dealing with exact dates, or nah? “Coming weeks” can mean 10+ of October as well.

interesting, so without new expansions the retail will become classic and the classic will become the new retail :thinking:

2 Likes

soon ™

(I had wanted to do it for a long time …)

1 Like

Somebody had to finally say it in blue colours, ty.
YT clickbaits are getting out of hand

6 Likes

No, its not official.

Just because a couple of youtubers put some clickbait titles about a certain topic doesn’t make it true.
They know absolutely nothing about what’s going on at Blizzard and are just speculating to get easy views.

It was the same for the supposed faction split, same for new allied races etc. etc.

3 Likes

Officially told by an official blue poster. I think this is official enough. :grin:

4 Likes

So blizz does still read some of our posts, that’s pleasantly surprising.

2 Likes