New German RP Realm – Celebras

We’ve seen and heard all of your feedback that German Classic players are ready for an RP realm, so we’re opening one this week!

On Friday 25th October, at 01:00 CEST, the new German RP realm Celebras will open. At the same time, we will open the following Free Character Moves:

FROM TO
Everlook Celebras
Lakeshire Celebras
Razorfen Celebras
Hydraxian Waterlords Celebras

We look forward to seeing what the German RP community accomplishes with this new realm!

21 Likes

Um, what about Hydraxian Waterlords to Celebras transfers?

9 Likes

My first thought was ‘wonderful, they are still listening’ my second thought was ‘why isn’t Hydraxian Waterlords on that list?’

I can fully understand people preferring to role play in their own language, but surely Blizzard can see that some would go to the only RP realm available rather than a none RP realm. I’m also surprised they haven’t made an RPPVP realm for them.

7 Likes

I’m so happy for the German RP’ers. But yes why is there not also the possibility of free transfer from Hydraxian Waterlords to help all the German RP’ers who went there from the beginning? Many choose RP over German language, they deserve to get home as well.
This would be fantastic.

9 Likes

Maybe you will get that when Hydraxian Waterlords is a high pop server.

1 Like

Plz open up the rp / rp-pvp servers to the new language specific servers as well

1 Like

We’ve added the Free Character Moves from Hydraxian Waterlords to Celebras when it opens.

19 Likes

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

<3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

IM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW, All i ever wanted : but : why : the : char : trans: ? :

Doesnt it kill the vibe for Rping? i would like to have it opened a week or 2 after realeasing the server. if that is also possible? <3

1 Like

Congratulations, German players! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Congratulations to German players, and thank you Blizzard for listening your community!

I hope you will listen to the french RP players too now (HERE or ICI). :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Not that I’m against others having their own fun but wouldn’t opening for every region be a bit too much fracturing.

Waterlords is already quite empty, not sure if I will transfer though. On the one hand, I am annoyed that there is so spare RP and pretty much the same “LFM, LFG stuff” like on normal realms, but then again, I somehow doubt it will be any different on the German realm, based on discussions there.

We could not open a french RP realm, maybe it´s more civilized there? :slight_smile:

Dear Ladys and Gentleman,

also here: Thank you for the German RP-Server Celebras.

:heart:

1 Like

Hi everyone,

I’m pleased to hear that the German community has finally it’s own RP-PVE server :slight_smile: :+1:

Could it be possible to do something regarding the French community?
My dwarf colleague, posted some comments on this thread already and created two others regarding this demand.
I’m taking this opportunity to ask if the English CM can do something for us :slight_smile:

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

5 Likes

??? It is usus that Charactertransferations are for 24 hours the only way to get characters to a new servers so you can save your used name. If something there should be asked to lock Celebras for 24 hours for charactercreation.

Thank you very very much for opening a German RP Realm and for the Transfer-Option from HW!!

I will miss the HW Community ( lots of nice people) but I prefer RP in my native Language!

8 Likes

Oh. I’m so happy for you German RPers now.
But let’s not forget the French RPers in our joy.
Give them a RP server as well, please.

7 Likes

It’s very nice of you to support the French RPers! thanks :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Will there be character moves from Zandalar Tribe to Celebras too? :open_mouth:

1 Like