[A-RP] Children of Gnomeregan - Compact Gnome Guild Squad

[A-RP] Children of Gnomeregan - Gnome Squad RP

Hello, people of varying heights.

The Children of Gnomeregan (C.O.G for short) is a new guild currently under construction. It will be a gnome oriented guild, with perhaps an occasional dwarf. I will put some notes below to showcase the general idea of the concept.

The Guild’s Concept: C.O.G squad (Children of Gnomeregan) is a single squad of soldiers, lead by Sergeant Irongroin. Our goal is to safeguard Gnomekind and Khaz Modan.

While that is our main goal, our second (and more prominently OOC) goal is to form a tightly knit group of, not only soldiers, but companions. The size of the guild will be limited so each soldier is capable of showing themselves off compared to the other members of the Squad, and to play off of each other. As we want there to be a real squad mentality, we’re looking for people wanting to main gnomes, and show up at events regularly, as that makes it hard to make strong IC attachments/connections.

Guild members are encouraged to integrate their own character arcs into part of the "Guild Business", and we will gladly help make it so. We are here to help express and share the charisma and ingenuity of Gnomekind.

There will be training RP, but it will be focused on physical exercise, quick thinking, first aid, and survival skills. Formations come second to ability.

Before all else, we are squad of gnomes, a unit. If there is a plot you are interested in developing, be it relevant to your individual character arc, or a one-off session of activities, you’re encouraged in making roleplay out of it.

The hope is that this guild will fit a niche for gnomes that are more down to earth, instead of being a collection of trained expertly trained soldiers/pilots/engineers, the members of COG Squad are just ordinary gnomes who have gone into military service, and are led by just one or two veterans.

The style of RP and events will mimic RPG elements from such sources like D&D and, while you will not be forced to roll a speech check to avoid molestation from an agitated floorboard every other turn, whatever actions you do perform during events will be taken into account and will more often than not have either positive or negative outcomes, depending on what your character is good (or bad) at.

IC Guild Description: COG squad consists of fresh recruits enlisted into the Gnomish Army, put under the command of experienced, charismatic, and occasionally grouchy veterans, determined(and ordered) to transform the shaggy group of young and willing gnomes into real soldiers."

IC Command Chain - Sergeant (GM) > SIC (Officer) > Soldier > Squaddie (Recruit) > Riff-Raff (OOC characters)

If you think that you might be interested in a small roleplaying gnome guild, where more focus is placed on the character rather than the guild as a whole, do let me know by either commenting here, adding me on Discord (Swooce#0710) or contacting me ingame via Irongroin on Alliance.

If you decide that this gnome guild does not interest you, then make sure to check out the guilds listed below to see if you find what you’re looking for!

10 Likes

More Gnomes for the Gnome God! I mean… er… More Gnomes are always welcomed, hope your idea works out and that we can work together in the future!

2 Likes

Welcome to the Gnomish community soldier.
Remember, the COGs are always welcome in the Gnomish Discord Server, where all three of the guilds mentioned are currently present.
A great way to keep in touch with fellow Children of Mimiron and to know about events.
Good luck with this :+1:

1 Like

The gnomish empire grows, soon all shall bow down before the might of Gnomeregan!
Also, there’s a gnome discord? How tf haven’t I heard of this before.

1 Like

Aye! We even got our own forum post, look it up soldier :+1:

I’ll give you a thumbs up for the clever name.

Of the guild. Not so much the guild master.

Bump must be at least 10 characters long.

Great initiative.

More Gnome guilds are always welcome.

I wish you the best of luck. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, thanks. Hopefully it’ll kick off, as I am really passionate about the project.

1 Like

Always great to see more Gnome guilds around. Looking forward to seeing the squad in action!

1 Like

Heh… Gnomes… Compact…

1 Like

I love the sound of this. More Gnome guilds are good guilds

1 Like

Just now that you kindly mentions the other options for Gnome guilds this server offers and provide links to their respective guild threads in your OP, which I very much condone, as it provides good service for people potentially interested in Gnome RP or looking for a guild for their Gnome, I think it is in place also to mention the oldest Gnome guild on this server Gnomish Rescue Squad, that even if they are not all that active anymore, still very much are alive, as well as the other relatively new Gnomish guild Copperwheel TDI.

Gnomish Rescue Squad are not really active in these forums and therefor doesn’t have a dedicated guild thread here either, but the link to Copperwheel TDI’s guild thread is this: [A/N-RP] <Copperwheel TDI> Recruitment

As I wrote in my previous comment in this thread I hope you will get success with your guild concept as well, more Gnomish guilds to chose from ought to make RP’ing a Gnome more attractive to people, and hopefully ensure enough people for all Gnomish guilds to not only survive but also function properly.

Again, best of luck. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks! Hopefully we’ll be getting into action soon.

Bump.

1 Like

Wishing y’all the best of luck and hope to work with you down the line.

For Gnomeregan!

Awesome, really looking forward to seeing some more military guilds taking up the fight. Look forward to working alongside you in RP-PvP in the future!

Excellent more gnomes.

That looks like a solid idea for a guild overall, but it’s a gnome guild, too?!
Count me in mister!

Bump up the jam, okay please, Blizzard let us bump.

Whats this about jam? But actually on point, lovely folks running the guild who I’ve had some of my favourite rp encounters with, well worth your time if the concept is of interest.

1 Like