Abondon ship? classic failed? dead game in a month?

It’s a shame D:

You have two doom and gloom posts one after the other. Boting is an issue but the game is far from dead. BWL will drop soon and people will come back. I am waiting for a ban wave to hit the bots soon.

2 Likes

Lol, by the time a “ban wave” even hits, it’ll be way too late.

lol bru… 2 doom and gloom posts, we will turn this forum to a sh1tsh0w for sure :slight_smile: try open your Eyes and see the bigger Picture, if your iq allow it ofc

Nah, your just jealous that discord slaves like me spend every day in-front of spreadsheets recruiting players who can do the same action again and again on 7 min intervals.

AV - discord leading is possibly the best WOW experience I’ve had so far.

I mean you get drama from everyone.
You make new enemies on own faction everyday.
There is always someone crying about brackets on a server you have never heard of.

Without WOW Classic PvP I would never have learned how to use excel spreadsheet functions again like COUNTIF and IF or OR statements. I would never know how to automate all the an entire recruitment process for AV Battleground just to stay competitive.

The is the best thing Blizzard have ever done but there will always be haters who keep on hating.

I am loving this new version of PvP.

whoopy u made a cry post about this bg meta1 month ago ?

mental breakdown inc ?

8 Likes

Most parts about the complaining on this forums is directly connected to X-realm pvp and the 1.12 version of AV.

AV was never the place you went for honor, you did WSG/AB.

If they did release non x-realm bg’s all bots would be server shamed. AFK in BG’s would be like ninjaing in groups.

If they released the true vanilla AV, noone would be doing AV who didn’t love AV or needed the rep.

I’m in a great guild having loads of fun. I don’t worry about botters or pvp in AV. Ranking is a fools game. Wpvp for fun.

Had 3 already.

1 Like

I dont know why people feel the need to be the one to announce Classic as “dead” or not. What do we compare with?

Even if everybody stopped playing Classic this very second, it would still beat and have beaten 99% of the MMOs out there. In terms of “time enjoyed with a game” it would have more days, not hours, than most games released ever.

The era of MMOs and Open world/sandbox games has been on the down for quite a while. People want new loops and flashing lights by the minute in todays games. Still, a (more or less unchanged) 15 year old MMO managed to return and start a fuzz.

If Classic dies one day, which it will, I hope its burried like a King.

9 Likes

yeah we really happy for you. NEXT!

1 Like

Just like that, get the hate of your chest =) Soon enough a new game will come where you can ignore and hide from real life, dont you worry! Until then, the forums are here for your sence of community and forced human interaction ^^

1 Like

yes and your favourite game will be dead soon

I mean, I could care less about the rankings (Having no job, no life to rank up lol)
But the “PvP” ranks mean nothing in classic, since it’s not a PvP rank… it’s a PvE rank.
At least people on the horde actually earn their rank by PvPing lol.

You can enjoy spending all day farming PvE AV, I could care less XD. (Must be nice to live off your parents :slight_smile:)
Retail PvP is miles better either way.

There are issues, but it’s still the best thing we’ve got. If you play the game for fun, it’s awesome, but if you read the forums, you think it’s the biggest abomination on earth.
And btw, they are banning botters, cheaters and abusers.

1 Like

If it’s dead to you, gtfo already, no need to waste your time here and bore others with your whining.

12 Likes

zandalar tribe. rp pvp server omegalul, yeah i see you got shadowcraft gear i really can tell u have alot of content left ofc not dead for you, other players already cleared that stuff months ago. dead game bru accept it im not your mother go cry for somebody who cares

if the game is dead to you, then why sit here wasting your time complaining about it?
or are you just another crybaby who has to cry about everything that hurts your feelings, or isent exactly how you expected it to be?

5 Likes

i just Think its fun to complain during the av queues. butthurt cause of my posts ? get rekt bru u rekt bru i rekt u bru

By that reasoning you seem to have even more content left yourself. Let me guess you also whine about noobs with 1300 rating in retail :smiley:

5 Likes