[ADRP] What do you think is wrong with Horde RP?

Imagine getting angry over rp lmao just walk away from the screen, guy.

No, Scorchbraid. It didn’t go downhill. In your opinion it might’ve, but that is only because you were directly opposed. Time and time again I tried making it clear to you that you should simply let it go, but here we are. It is still the best thing you can do. But, as I’ve learnt myself, you won’t.

Because you’re just that petty.

12 Likes

yeah it’s quite pathetic to be honest

to allow your ooc opinions to influence you ic and make your character exceedingly unlikeable is both hilarious and sad

2 Likes

There is no honour in this

8 Likes

I can refute this claim with one throw of an apple at one dead boi or grunt of greater size.

Honour = Slap

A lot of the times in the recent year there have been situations where others have made the RP with me a bit of a grey area, acting out their OOC in the IC and thus putting me in a situation where I can either ignore them fully or just go on with their shenanigans. Of course ignoring them all outright causes the “But this one guy is not like us”, which doesn’t really weigh much if everyone else is doing it, but I will still never see everyone as the GM or Officers. As the typical NPC meme slates. RP can get extremely janky and most of the time it’s not one person’s fault on either side.

Who remembers scorchbraid shouting in Chillzone voice over roleplay he wasn’t even involved in?

The rage of the man, I’m surprised he didn’t burst a blood vessel that night.

Funnily enough the rp went well.

Screaming “HOW DARE THEY.” Over and over again.

7 Likes

Highmountain wasn’t it?

Except I never did that.

You weren’t even in the voice at the time.

I was. With ten characters.

1 Like

The silence of the lambs…

1 Like

And led to the spawning of this thread, granted: The weekly "Power in RP and how to get other people's consent for it thread"

• It didn’t happen

• You weren’t in voice chat when it happened

Okay you really need to pick just ONE of these, not both.

10 Likes

I was in voice chat when the Highmountain kerfuffle happened. I was talking with people. Not screaming.

I distinctly rememebr just chatting, when someone brought up something was going down.

Well I’m glad everyone recalls what event I’m talking about. Only Scorchbraid denies losing it completely that night.

I for one enjoyed the roleplay, that page has been turned anyways.

2 Likes

I think he just meant it went smoothly. No sudden voiding or hearthing. Non of that. Or otherwise.

Duraiel mentioned Highmountain, that’s when it clicked.

There was some of that (hearthing, not voiding), because some of the players involved said they got anxious and weren’t really interested in the encounter.

Which is also fine.

You seem to have the “Everyone is wrong but me… Nyaghhhhhhh!” mentality.

5 Likes

And then it went down. The reception in that VC was far from pleasant.

2 Likes