Arm Warrior changes that will balance them

• Defensive Stance is now passive, and can no longer be activated or de-activated once the talent has been taken.
  • Intervene Duration reduces to 1.5 seconds.
  • Ignore Pain now absorb 25% of the damage taken down from 50%
  • Sharpen Blade healing reduction reduced to 35% down from 50%

There you go. Completely fixed this absolutely overpowered class for you

1 Like

now do Rogues, Mages, Monks, BM hunters please

2 Likes

Or just remove Ignore Pain and Warriors are fine.

1 Like

No thanks. Here is a better solution, make defensive stance only usable with shield equipped. Same with spell reflect and maybe even intervene.
Intervene reduced in pvp to one physical ability (not autoattack but like kidney etc.) and same for conduit.
Disarm to 1 min cd.
Stormbolt to 45sec/1 min cd and/or melee range only.
Die by the sword conduit nerfed by half in pvp.

2 Likes

I think warrior is balanced.

1 Like

Ex deeeeeee xD

You serious or trolling? As I can’t tell

Always love feelcrafted forum suggested

Kind of like playing dart while blindfolded

The tools of warrior are fine. It’s the damage that is too high.

Damage kinda. But I’d say damage, tankiness and tools. Damage can stay if they nerf tankiness. Def stance is overall fine but Ignore Pain is so good that you never press Slam. That’s just stupid.

Sorry to break it to ya fam, but high durability is the trademark of warriors, I don’t think any of you should expect to see it nerfed anytime soon.
High durability and consistent damage works well with warriors, so does the ability to intervene harm from allies.

If you ask me, the primary issue with warrior atm is conq banner.

1 Like

Tell me then. What expansion did you have Ignore Pain before as Arms or Fury.

None, but I had other tools that served the same purpose.

And although warrior haven’t had IP before, they had something similar.

Yes, but it never was in the way that it wasn’t worth pressing Slam like it is now. Warrior with Def Stance and amount of tools it has wouldn’t be squishy by any means even without Ignore Pain.

1 Like

That’s on Slam, not IP. It’s not worth pressing Slam in PvE either, it’s a button that gets rid of excess rage. It does nothing really, it’s just a way for you to not waste resources and squeeze a bit of damage out.

PvP is different, your defensive play has higher value and it’s far better to invest that into IP than a 2k Slam.

Any button is better to press than Slam, no matter the content.

Anyway I like Warrior having tools because during Legion and BFA it was damage bot and it was sad to watch. Now it’s definetely better for the game. I think that his damage profile fits Shadowlands but basically Warrior is to tanky compared to other specs. Unless you have no other choice you hit the other guy. That’s my point. I don’t think that Ignore Pain removal would make Warrior weak or unplayable. It would be still good because the main reason it’s good is still there - his utility.

I think it’s the most reasonable to pull the Warrior back from god to mortal status while keeping the best part of it.

To me, the best part of it is the durability. I think IP is fine, but sub-1½ min parry isn’t.
I don’t think warrior is invincible, it just brings exactly the tools that benefits it the most out of any spec in this meta. Defensive capability and peels.
In a world where every class has a way to take you down in less than 2 seconds, additional ways to survive are highly valued.

I’m rather with Bloodlock though, I think warrior can reach damage thresholds that are simply way too high, and a big part of this lies in conq banner being arguably the most packed dmg CD in the game.

Rogues
Mages
being consistently OP expansion after expansion, none bats an eye.
Warrior gets to shine one expansion every 2/3, and armchair 1.8 hardstuck devs come out of the woods.

i have a better idea Brodanyo, how about you learn to play?? since i returned to the game (early BFA) and frequent these forums, all i see is you crying about classes you don’t know how to beat, how about for a change, you improve as a player??

Warrior can be very well punished, yes damage is high, but what class doesn’t have high damage right now?? Ele shams can gimp someone every 45sec, Necro Ferals are tankier than warriors and have amazing sustain damage, the list goes on and on and on. Have you faced a ret in 2s?? Heals more than your healer and can gimp you through defs, but warriors are the problem i guess.

you know how i get trashed in arena?? when i face really good players that know how to manipulate my Def/Battle stance, if i stay Def stance the whole game, nothing dies, if i go Battle i die, its that simple.

you should try that and see how easy it is, im sure you use Lasso when Def is up, 10/10 plays there buddy, even i, on my Ele sham know when to burst a warrior.

1 Like

Kyrian spear is just as bad as necro banner crit just needs to be nerfed on certain classes not across the board crit for warriors and rets should be around 40-50% in pvp not 75% increased damage.

I’d like to see an ignore pain duration nerf before anything else.
It has 100% uptime and going through it is incredibly difficult on top of defensive stance.

1 Like

In my opinion they should not nerf warrior but instead tune other classes, warrior has a really cool toolkit with many interesting abilities and it feels good to play it.

I think every class should feel like this so instead of pruning warriors I would wish to get back some old abilities for all classes, that got taken away.
e.g. Symbiose for druids, embers to heal themself for destruction warlocks, soulswap to affliction, flashheal to disc, the old alter time to mage as well as deep freeze, scatter shot to hunter specs and maybe deterance and many more that I dont remember right now

There are so many cool abilities that are not in the game anymore or just as pvp talents or exclusively for just some specs.
Bring them back and make the game good again.