Automatic PvP flagging is unacceptable!

Imprisonment. Slavery. Indentured servitude. Peer pressure. And there’s plenty more. Like I said; none of it good.

But we’re going off topic.

Let’s just discuss why automatic PvP flagging is unacceptable.
Because it is.

I mean her opinion isn’t invalid but her approach and reaction is extremely inappropriate to this medium, and deeply concerning. It’s very jarring and discomforting.

So now imprisonment and peer pressure don’t belong in society either. Good lord.

How about you take responsibility for your words and apologize to the number of people you’ve grossly upset?

5 Likes

So I just logged back in and I got flagged and zombiefied in 1 second HA. Maybe it was just quiet earlier on…

1 Like

DO YOU THINK THATS ANY BETTER THAN INFERRING SEXUAL ASSAULT???

There are millions in this world imprisoned for dumb things, for smoking a plant, there are still millions of slaves in the world right now, let alone the slaves of centuries past.

2 Likes

Her arguments are invalid based on the conversations I had with her. She keeps telling people that people need to accept Covenants because she finds them fun. She finds them fun because it upsets the performance side of players. What an argument.

If she says that we should accept Covenants because it ruins our fun, they I’ll say she should accept this because it ruins her fun.

4 Likes

This just in, being PvP flagged in a game is now comparable to having a war crime committed against you.

Not many. Not enough. It should be opt-in. Simple as that.
It has PvP like qualities. There’s a reason why we had PvP and PvE servers in the past. There’s a reason why we have warmode now.
Keep that stuff seperated.

Why?! It’s all truth.

Yeah, so why should those who don’t be forced to ‘suffer your fun’?!
Why is that okay?! It’s not.

And it would be just as ‘fun’ in warmode.
If it’s not for someone; that means they have sadistic motives. And I can’t condone that. I just can’t. It invalidates their entire opinion for me because such behaviour is, imo, not okay.

I didn’t. Firstly I compared ‘the PvP flagging without reason or consent’ and I didn’t compare it to ‘that’.

I genuinely think she might just be trolling. Everything she’s doing in this thread are similar to most troll tactics I’ve witnessed over the years. Some people genuinely get a kick out of this - and her post count is a good indicator of her being at this for a long time. The biggest give away was how she compared the ghoul event to you know what, intentionally to achieve the effect she has. It’s really sickening.

Nobody is being forced. If the PvP event is so triggering for someone, they have an opt out. It’s called avoiding it or logging off.

Yeah. Like when I kill someone in Minecraft. How sadistic.

4 Likes

I don’t. I said none of it was good, but you wanted other examples.

Flagging without consent is bad. That was my point.
I didn’t use any terms ON PURPOSE exactly for the drama you’re now creating.

Blizz disagrees.
We disagree.
Move on.

2 Likes

examples that aren’t literal crimes against humanity.

Nobody is fooled.

2 Likes

I will not.
I will keep posting until either:

• Blizzard change it
  • The event is over

Whichever happens first.

Or you will be banned for your monstrous comments.

3 Likes

Most people will likely just stop engaging with you then.
#easyignore

Is the sadistic gnome still talking?

It is quiet or it gets the hose again.

Yeah that’s a joke. Not a threat. Obviously.

I don’t mind.
I’m not trying to convince you guys. It’s Blizzard I’m after.

This is worlds fastest growing thread since dawn of internet.

2 Likes

I know how to make 'm!

1 Like

They’ve made their stance perfectly clear and a 180 in the space of less than a week isn’t going to happen.