AV Premade is back AGAIN!

Just 3 hours after the fix and we found another Method to premade!

Prepare for another week of horde tears.

Here’s what you do:
Get a group together, 2-5 players
Queue up for a game that’s ending (As they pull Drek)
Have one designated party member log out
That party member stays offline 3-4 minutes (avg. wait time)
Do !cd, all offline party members logs in at the same time
Queue should pop at the same time, resulting in 30+ games"

1 Like

3H only ffs

why are you so lame? XD

1 Like

Just 3 hours after the fix we found another Method to premade! Prepare for another week of horde tears

Maybe they start permabanning now since you are obviously exploiting the game.

10 Likes

Using a hole in a fence just because owner carpenter is terrible does not mean exploiting.

Yeah, of course Blizzard will perma ban. They didn’t ban obvious bots and players who abused roofs for months but of course they will ban players for something that isn’t against ToS.

4 Likes

Using a hole in a fence just because owner carpenter is terrible does not mean exploiting

If the fence has a Do no cross sign, and you committed to respecting the rules, using that hole is punishable.

4 Likes

Where “do not cross” sign was exactly ?

Game shows you bg numbers, alliance veryfied these numbers and qued specific numbers only because this game is so unbalanced and faction so outnumbered it worth including into the red book of extint species. It’s like making “come in” sign on a fence full of holes and then shooting these tresspasers because “we didnt know you are so few you can fit into!”
Whatever, Blizzard is never about logic.

4 Likes

This time there is no question that it’s an exploit.

2 Likes

That’s the thing, there is no actual sign.

1 Like

The fence don’t need a sign dude, it’s a fence.

"Talesavo(BBona)Today at 9:51 AM
@everyone It’s pretty much confirmed to work. Bloodfang squad is getting a game now where ppl can try to queue into when it’s ending. If anyone can help scout a game on an alt or something, please do that as well.

Here’s what you do:
Get a group together, 2-5 players
Queue up for a game that’s ending (As they pull Drek)
Have one designated party member log out
That party member stays offline 3-4 minutes (avg. wait time)
Do !cd, all offline party members logs in at the same time
Queue should pop at the same time, resulting in 30+ games"

It’s pretty clear at this point that the AV exploiters WILL NOT STOP, blizzard you’re truly the worst company in the market of video games, completly clueless and at this point purposely disregarding of your community and own product.

THESE PLAYERS WILL NOT STOP TRYING TO FIND WAYS TO EXPLOIT THE GAME AND QUEUE AV

WITHOUT PREMADE AV THEY CANNOT FINISH THEIR RANKING

THEY WILL KEEP FINDING WAYS UNTIL YOU FIX IT FOR GOOD. THEY WILL NOT STOP.

1 Like

If you see a AV premade, report for Hacking at Blizzard mail (hacks@blizzard.com). They’ll remove ranks and ban the account.

Proof : https://i.imgur.com/pPLgslH.png

2 Likes

where is it stated?

I agree.

It takes a convulated amount of steps to be repeatable. At least with the previous iterations it was just “clever use of queue”, this is just straight up stupid.

Link me TOS where it’s stated please.

What fix not seen any blue ??

Was an unannounced fix of the queue system.

People on NA reported that there was an artificial 4min queue added to discourage rush tactics, additionally to that queueing for an already open game will now randomly assign people into different new games instead of all into the same one.

1 Like

Thats exactly what it means lol. You knew you shouldnt go through the fence, you can see they tried to block it and yet you decide to go through the fence anyway.

How is that not exploiting or violating the intension of the “fence owner”?

Compare this to a sign that says you cannot enter, yet you decide to enter anyway, just because you can.

So where is the proof ?? The investigate team ?? I got one of my departments at work investigation cabinet next to me let me grab u a photo

https ://i.ibb.co/wWSpYg5/20200205-123613.jpg