AV Premades = Cheating

It’s called classicpremade, every alliance is using it.

3 Likes

I’m sure to you I sound like a bad lawyer - because you hate the argument

But - it’s Blizzards framework - I am not offering any opinion here - I’m staying a fact

Players who choose to join the queue at the same time are not cheating - they breach no rules - Blizzard will not sanction them in any way whatsoever - because they have no control over how Blizzard assign them to a specific BG group

You are making a pointless argument that is being duplicated hourly on the forum

Nothing will change

3 Likes

Never heard of it, but by all means disable it. Can continue to count down on Discord and make sure the majority joins the same battleground. I’m sorry you chose the wrong faction. The times of zug zuging with twice the amount of people in wPvP is over and now the glory days have started

3 Likes

You can also look at it from the perspective that they did design to limit the ability to queue as more people intentionally, so to bypass it by simply abusing the queue timing would then break the intended game design and technically fall under game exploitation.

or engaging in any activity that grants an unfair advantage is considered cheating.

1 Like

Only no one is abusing anything, just queuing at the same time indivudualy, that they end up in the sam av is bliz choice.

Again - you are reaching because you have embarrassed yourself in front of the world and making yourself look more foolish

No rules are being broken

Blizzard will sanction nobody

Folk are using the queue as Blizzard designed it and choose to operate it

Why don’t you take a break and have a couple of drinks - calm your brain down and look at it objectively

AV has always been this way - always

7 Likes

cheats; i.e. methods not expressly authorized by Blizzard, influencing and/or facilitating the gameplay, including exploits of any in-game bugs, and thereby granting you and/or any other user an advantage over other players not using such methods;

1 Like

Well, then technically killing a player 20 levels below you would fall under this same category of game exploitation

4 Likes

Individualy queuing is expressly authorized by blizz tho. It doesn’t say anywhere you can’t queue at the same time as a friend.

You are not making any point here

Nobody is cheating

You just look more and more the fool heading toward vegetable

3 Likes

Enable raid queue for both sides. That’s all. One side can do it, the other cannot.

2 Likes

Oh you two fine, bright, barely thinking individuals, seem to fail to understand the point that it’s not a function made expressly available to everyone. It’s in fact a function expressly made unavailable to everyone. It’s only by exploiting the matchmaking system, and only possible for the smaller matchmaking pools, to queue up at the same time that the intended purpose of a random matchmaking system gets entirely bypassed.

That falls under the technical definition of exploitation.

Deny it 'til your dying breath, it doesn’t change the facts.

6 Likes

Blizz can add group queuing whenever they like - but they won’t - because it would screw queue times

They are opening and filling one AV at a time

If they changed that the issue would start to evaporate

Source??? I’m not saying it wouldn’t mess with the queue times, but where’s your source for saying that’s why they won’t do it?

Look - you really are a fool

You have no point at all

I understand your argument - but it cannot be applied to AV because Blizz choose how the queue works

And they have chosen that individuals click to join and that only one AV instance is open at any time and no new one opens until the last one is full

Their decision facilitates folk queuing together hitting the same BG

They have designed AV to work in a way you dislike

But they cannot punish an individual for joining a queue as an individual they can only join as an individual

You have no argument - you are just trying to be intelligent regarding a debate that fame none - needs none - to understand

Nobody can possibly breach Blizz rules by queuing for AV

You’re still wrong, what they do is facilitated by bliz, nothing wrong with queueing together. Hell on alliance side they might queue 5 minutes appart and still end up in the same av. Why can you choose which av to queue for if what you say is right in the first place? Why does bliz group all cyrillic players in one queue and then puts them against any other eu queued group, thats a very small pool of players to allow to queue together dear.

It’s why battlegroups were brought to live back in vanilla and then further expanded to the xream bg we know now. In early vanilla you could have 3-4hr q for av

Alliance can’t queue as raid :slight_smile:

2 Likes

They do it every game now. You’re pretending it doesn’t exist. The last 10 AVs in a row had 35-40 players from the same server/guild.

1 Like

its funny how you pretend this AV premade workaround (wouldn’t call it cheating though) doesn’t exist and that it isn’t a problem.

1 Like