AV Premades = Cheating

No no, he acknowledges that it exists. He just doesn’t think it fits into the definition of a premade because of the technicality that it isn’t done by clicking on a “Join as Group”-button at the NPC, by a group/raid leader.

This quote explains the perspective he’s trying to push, in greater detail. It also displays to any sane person why it’s so ridiculous to claim such a thing.

Just watch Maitoz (APES ’ GM) on his Twitch channel and you’ll see how he’s getting APES’ premade into AV.Je
Basic use of Voice Comms.

just played against one of his premades.
we went out of our way to go heavy defense just to trigger him, and it worked lol.

1 Like

No add-on needed, just voicecoms. 3-2-1-que. 20+ get into the same AV, the rest wait 7min and the you go again.

I will be very clear about this - both sides can use the ‘pre-made’ addon to queue at the same time.

It is therefore fair.

The reason it doesn’t work as well for horde is due to faction imbalance in xrealm BGs. We have a level playing field but the sheer number of horde means that until less horde do AV they won’t be able to use the addon effectively.

That it not cheating whatsoever. When horde move over to WSG pre-mades/AB for more effective honor p/hr, then it will level out.

That there are so many horde queuing for AV that it makes use of classicpremade addon irrelevant is not the fault of the fewer numbers of alliance getting instant queues and therefore being able to take advantage of the addon.

Reading this thread has given me eye cancer…

1 Like

Reading this thread has given me eye cancer…

Welcome to the forums.

5 Likes

#nochanges

Good to see the same old threads spawning as they did in Vanilla. Shame this is 1.12 AV with ranking…destroys the ranking system.

They’re circumventing intended game mechanics via the use of addons. They’re not playing by the same rules everyone else is playing by. That is, by definition, cheating and deserves punishment.

Again, nothing too bad. Just a good ol’ slap on the wrists. Lose a days worth of honor, 12hr ban… something small like that.

2 Likes

How about this… BLIZZARD DOES NOT CARE.
That is enough for You ??

1 Like

This falls under smart use of gamemechanics, not bannable. You aren’t exploiting any bug in the code, bye.

1 Like

Making alliance queues no longer instant would have the added effect of making horde queues longer. Is that something you’re interested in?

1 Like

Were you in 1h que on horde side and lost to alliance premade in 7 Mins ?
I feel sorry for you. I really do.

Actually no, I dont… :smiley:

2 Likes

No it wouldn’t, stop being retarded.

1 Like

There is no exploit. There is no using the system in a way it’s not designed. It’s being used in a way it was designed to be used.

There is no unfair advantage beyond the fact that the people in the game can communicate with each other. You can do that in pugs as also. People choose not to.

That’s what you’re claiming with that.

Actually there are other factors involved, like being able to choose the average gear level of players you bring, as well as choosing what class and even what talents people need to have, because there’s the option to decline players.
There’s no such option in a random matchmaking system.

That’s a very shortsighted statement, it’s actually due to the social design. You’re more likely to speak to players you’re familiar with, i.e. “communicate”, than you are with complete strangers.

4 Likes

I call this fat bs. You can’t beat 30 + ppl in discord with 40 random ppl over game chat. Simple as that.

aye you can do all that. And pug players can choose to be better prepared when they enter also. There’s no exploitation involved. There’s no systems being abused. Just smart use of the systems available.

I understand the message you’re trying to get across. But there is nothing bannable about entering BGs in a large group when all you’re doing is synchronising when you join up.

If blizzard believe this is against how they designed the game, they will change the design

Pretty sure someone in this thread has already said they did just that. :man_shrugging:

The inability to act doesn’t mean there’s an implicit consent. It just means they’re incompetent and don’t care to better the systems more than this.

Another way of putting it is that their decision makers believes enough people are placated with this, so there’s no financial incentive to improve the matchmaking system just for the “sake of the few”.

1 Like