Blizzard has hired you to add something to the game, whatever you want! What do you add?

If you don’t like people pointing out what you said, you could just not say those things in the first place.

1 Like

It’s not hard to understand is it? if i’m having internet issues i do not queue or a risk a more severe punishment. Gosh, i swear some ppl…

You still think that what the guy did in my key is normal behavior that shouldn’t be punished? I think that’s your problem. It’s a generational thing tbh. There’s no respect or consideration for other ppl anymore. That is extremely toxic, and so is inciting hate towards other ppl. Isn’t that more punishable by those laws you mentioned?

Leaving when someone is flaming them is perfectly acceptable.

What you did however should get you at least a months ban.

Says the one that said the following:

1 Like

You can already set it to not mute?

Okay what about for people who do it repeatedly? Your excuse is likely the minority of “people” who do that

“You should be banned for being annoyed when people leave your key” okay​:joy::joy::joy::joy:

I guess this is a “mask off”-moment and explains why you run into issues more than I do.

Just curious, do you support jailing people who insult others in real life? Even if it is just a 1-minute temper loss or result of impulsivity issues.

You are being toxic by inciting hate and mentioning me in other posts.

You’re being a hypocrite saying that what i said is punishable by law. Inciting hate isn’t?

My behavior was justified as he wasted 30 minutes of other ppls time after 1 constructive comment .

If you can’t see that then you are part of the problem. Considering your actions and contradictory comments i’m inclined to believe you are breaking the ToS as you are probably not of age to be in the game or these forums. You are a very naive person. You probably behave the same way that mage did and so you are forcefully trying to defend him as you identify with him.

Regarding the other post, it’s a very different situation as this was not a DC or fake DC. You are mentioning me, trying to bring other ppl to hate me. Should you be in jail?

Yes, if it’s severe enough. Most of the time people get away with fines.

Have I spoken derogatory about minorities? I don’t believe I have. I have specifically talked about your behaviour, behaviour that you yourself said you engaged in.

I would change the way levelling is handed. In character creation you pick a famous NPC to be related to or pick the unknown lineage, this then helps later on but basically stops the weird behaviour where a character you made 2m ago is being called champion or explains why you are being invited to meet the leaders, you’re of a lineage that would allow for that.

Second part of levelling I would make the Class order halls start at level 1 you get introduced to one of the trainers. From there when you pick which expac you’re leveling in it’s done via the class order hall, you’re going there with your order hall and add in one small lead up quest chain which explains the necessary backstory for each class for each expac. I would also make it so that each of the chromie time expacs correctly stage the quests so that you don’t end up picking up quests for later on in the plot before you get to that point.

The Bruntosaur back to the vendor

1 Like

Two handed for enh shamans.

Remove all race/class restrictions mechanically but alter them thematically. -So a gnome druid would be in a mech-suit shape shift, healing would be more like engineering first aid looking, boomkin would be goblin blaster tech.

• A undead shaman would place tombstones, and just look more decayed in the magic schools.

Id also add questlines similar to greenfire which would alter spells visually. Maybe you want your shaman to entierly focus on one element? Maybe your paladin is a bloodknight or uses arcane magic.

Id stop adding flying to new zones, and in these zones any flying mount would have slowfall.
Pathfinder would increase movement speed on roads by 890%.

Id add a PVP hub, with dueling pits you could challenge people and others could watch from rafters. You could also make bets. All CDs reset when entering/leaving.
There would be an in-game leaderboard for duels won, rating in each bracket, and captured objectives this week. Plus a death roll NPC. You both give it gold and winner gets it.

Rank 1 title only goes to the single person per region that was highest in each bracket.

4 zones, 8 dungeons and 1 raid

2 Likes

C’mon guys .

• Arp and Spell Penetration :slight_smile:
  • 3 Socket on Items and That Epic Meta Socket from Tbc-Wotlk :slight_smile:
  • Unique Questline for Each Class that would reward nice cosmetic upon completing them
  • More Enchant Options at the point that people would have more option in what would they prefer
  • Guilds Recruitment Channel that each Guild could have an Automatic Spam 1 post per Hour that this would help more with recruitment .
    *12 Dungeons at least per Expansion * 4 of them a good quality of 8-12 Bosses that Rpg-Player would Love( 3 bosses per dungeon…no thank )

I could add more but Good night**

Playable Gnolls.

Imagine a Gnoll Death Knight…

1 Like

Free colorization of Armor and Weapons (just like Destiny 2 offers with Shaders).

• Player housing - You choose the zone you want to build it in (instanced).

• New profession + collection tab to accompany Player housing adding entire new economy layer into the game.

• Playable Murloc/Naga race.

• Playable Gnolls.

• Playable Ogres.

• Playable Quilboars.

• Darker nights and better weather system (Armor gets wet during rain/swimming).

• Real world quests (World events) like in GW2 that change and effect the map layout/Npcs/Stacture that leads into Meta events (Big event/boss that changes based on the outcome and players success/failure).

• better Guild system in the likes of what we had in cataclysm + some kind of Guild hideout/Guild castle that you layer out from items you get from Guild Achievements

• Guild vs Guild battles maybe some kind of 30v30 BG which takes place on a map with each guild’s built Hideout/Guild castle that they built + you can announce a “Siege on a guild” similar to Archeage system for a set time the rival guild becomes hostile even from same faction.

• World events even in lower zones on azeroth.

• Weekly event of sieging enemy faction capital.

• Each week a random zone becomes a PvP zone with WM always on (Not current Expansion).

• And atlast updating Echo isles to resemble a real capital city and not 4 huts with a random boat to zul’dazar.

A story that is worth playing and a protagonist that occurs anywhere you are and makes you hate him so much you want to kill him and is all you talk about everyday.