@Blizzard: introduce personal loot in classic (T)BC

I don’t see your name on that screenshot, all I see is a blanketed name winning Frostfire Ring.

Then what do you have to hide, exactly? All I see is a person who’s been profile-shaming (and sending real life threats to) anyone disagreeing with him while hiding behind a low lvl guildless alt.

2 Likes

Who wants to tell him?

You are, while hiding on your trash toon.

and you are?

Your entire attitude is immensely disgusting, which makes me think you are in your early stages as a teenager.

All this toxicity due to the fact you want a core mechanic in TBC to change for a “friend” who does not play anymore, which have been proven to be a casual player who never played WoW and you brought him into to the game and sendt him to a high pop PvP realm expecting to get everything he wanted for no effort at all.

You have also proven that your “friend” had low knowledge of the game and class and you didnt bother to teach him nor tell him about the issues at hand moving into a PvP realm and still on on this personal vendetta with profile shaming and what not.

You’re a millenial kid, we get it and you think the world spins around your ideas. You are unable to act maturely and accpet that ppl have different opinions about a subject.

3 Likes

If I didn’t want people to know, I wouldn’t post with my main char. Unlike you, I’ve got nothing to hide.

But sure, keep on pretending, little kid. We’re still waiting to see you posting with your main char here - all we’ve seen up to this point is a person making baseless boasts.

1 Like

Kinda reminds you of those “Asking for a friend who’s totally not myself” people, doesn’t it?

2 Likes

Hehe, true true.

There’s no such thing as “profile shaming”, but cry more, noob.

So get out of here, nobody asked you to visit this thread. I already told you a number of times that I don’t care about your opinions and that this thread isn’t aimed at you. You’re just too thick to get through your head.

The problem with you scrubs is that you automatically think that your opinions matter. They don’t. You’re irrelevant. You simply don’t matter. I’m interested in getting this thread under the eyes of an Activision employee (so report me for whatever you can think of, ask your friends to do it too, thanks). What you think, how you see things…I don’t care, man, you’re scrubs.

can i know how many chromosomes do you have?

asking for a friend.

Ofc not, yet here we are with a tiny human acting in a way that even a daycare would be ashamed of.

Make me.

Same goes for you “old school raider” who is hiding beacuse your too scared to post on your main cuz your guild would kick you out.

Then why on earth do you still bother to reply?

My current best guess, right now, is that he is the shaman he was talking about in the post above - basically, he’s a lifetime bencher in his own guild who has only got some scraps if at all, and can’t get anything in the various GDKP runs on Shazzrah, so he’s coming here whining about personal loot with a brand new char (which had 0 posts before this thread), under the pretense of “asking for a friend”. But he can’t post from his main char because otherwise his guild would know he’s been a whiny little brat complaining about being benched for anything half-important. And he’s been living vicariously through the achievements of his guild, disparaging people here for failing to achieve stuff he never did (unless carried), but his guild did instead.

Ofc, the best way to prove otherwise would be to actually post from his main, but if he hasn’t yet, I doubt he will now. I wonder why.

5 Likes

Well, erm, either it’s disgusting - and then you should leave (unless you’re into disgusting things?) - or it isn’t. Choose.

What an incredibly stupid question. Somehow it doesn’t surprise me though.

Every single reply from you scrubs and every reply I add bumps my thread. Every single time you came here to be laughed at, you increased the chance of getting this thread viewed by an Activision/Blizzard employee - which is what I actually want.

Let me guess, this is “intelligence shaming”, right? :smiley:

So your main is Ultranuke on Shazzrah? You do realize it’s fairly easy to find out from your screenshot? You are trash talking a lot for someone from a guild who took 2 weeks to kill KT, and only have 2 KT kills yourself. Based on your trash gear I’m going to assume all your excuses in this thread is made up, and that the real reason you want personal loot is that you can’t be arsed to try to upgrade your gear as it is now.

P.S. Don’t bother activating your ice reflector on Sapphiron, it’s useless. Also, please don’t equip it over Neltharion’s tear, it’s one of the worst gear choices you can make on that fight.

6 Likes

Why are you still crying here? Your idea wasn’t good, it got shot down. Move on, stop making a bigger fool out of yourself by lashing out at people for simply pointing out the flaws.

yet you interact with every single reply and calling people “scrubs”

As you can see, not just the game, the forum itself is infested with rmt buyers/sellers too :slight_smile:

Dont say to op “get a guild” as a constructive counter argument, you get a real job to pay your bills.

Damn only on response #18 and I already got that “Wait 23 hours before you can flag again.” Good job OP, have to come back tomorrow in an effort to rid the forums of you.

1 Like

Personal loot would be very good for the game

How many guilds have disbanded on your server over loot drama from loot council’s?

How many people complain about the botting epidemic and that gdkp runs fuel it?

What player made loot system is fair? none is the correct answer.

Loot council suffers from player bias and the need to punish players with loot bans

Dkp punishes newer players and players who have a larger representation for example a warrior will never have the same dkp as a hunter/druid due to items going for cheaper for under represented classes so trinkets will most likely go to hunter/druid first

Soft reserve locks alot players out of loot if they happen to be unlucky

There are more but you get the idea.

How many runs have been ruined with a ninja looter?

How many runs with items on hard reserve sometimes not even announced to you when you join? And Yeah I don’t join them.

Bonuses of personal loot far outweighs any negative it takes all the drama away and makes leading a raid quicker as you don’t have to go through the drops one by one and you can be happy for your team when someone gets lucky instead of bickering who got what item. This means more guilds will stay strong and healthy speeds up the runs and players can focus on the more social aspect.

The only players who have a gripe are ones who benefit from unfair loot practices and just want to have an advantage over others

1 Like

And how does personal loot fix that?
With forced personal loot you just end up with situations like retail where you have to give up ur items to your raidlead, who redistributes it, our you get gkicked/raidkicked.

And also selling loot for gold is still possible

They should simply make the items untradable it would solve both those issues there is no need to be able to trade them over maybe also make you can’t get duplicates as well.

you do have a point there if you can trade this will certainly happen.

I think it’s very clear at this point that blizzard has ZERO intrest in getting rid of the trade option, considering they added it explicitly to classic WoW (loot trading wasn’t a thing until late WOTLK if I recall correctly).

And since they clearly don’t want to get rid of it, personal loot will fix nothing besides maybe ninja-need rolling in 5 mans.