Blizzard, please fix AV

what ? are u insane ? frik off.

12min? normally 5-10min.

U can also make great honor afking in AV :rofl: .

2 Likes

That honort difference worth nothing since every horde player earn that much so the 3k honor avg in horde is equal to the 1k honor in alli and the alli side get 3x times more repu on the top of that.

I can see AV farming bots r coming :))

They are already here.

Classic is an epic fail. Gz blizz.

1 Like

This debacle was announced from the start when Blizzard was retarded enough to use the latest AV version.

Tons of people told them it was a stupid idea. They were dumb and blind, exactly like when tons of people told them that their initial “only international servers will exist” was idiotic, and it took weeks of constant protest to make them stop being idiots.

Sadly, there wasn’t weeks of protest for the “real” AV so they just plowed on in their idiocy and we’re left with this sh*t.

6 Likes

This is not the AV from vanilla. This is the patched version that happened at the end.

6 Likes

A good solution would be running few servers with an old, hard AV version beside these with nerfed vanilla. Lets see how many people will move there abandoning their current mains. I would be the first to do so.

You can’t fix the BS modern mentality behind gaming nowadays. Just rush through for immediate gratification.

ROFL, L2P noob. Alliance are better PvP, it is now proven. We win almost all AV and WSG. haha

l2p, Alliance better PvP. Stop crying because you get crushed ALL the time. Make an effort instead and maybe you will be able to survive 15min, HAHA

Still vanilla

No changes , go play retail if you want changes

Unless there is some reason it benefits Blizzard in some way i have to say that such changes overtime are usually the result of studying player behavior.

So it’s my guess they cut AV short because there was demand for a shorter AV. Most of which would have been visible in the gamedata.

And to be really honest, if i had the options i’d first like to experience a slow AV once or twice and a lot of faster ones after that.

You know as well as i that a days long AV for years to come will send a hell of a lot of people screaming into the curtains. Its a nice gimmick but also a very niche one.

To be honest, rewards aside, the base race as it is can be very exciting if you like such a thing. And its my guess that many actually do.

Stop being disingenuous, you know as well as everyone else here that this AV is NOT the one Vanilla players remember and cherish. So YOU go play retail, since apparently you like that version better.

No it isn’t and time will prove it.

Why would people waste 8 hours in a single AV , only to make your wishes better?

Current AV is Authentic 1.12 Patch AV . Those people who you refer remember only Private Servers AV , which has nothing with #Authentic Vanilla 1.12 Patch!

If you want early AV = Go Pservers and play there.

1 Like

If you want a long battle, make your own premade group and defend the base. Simple as that.

1.12 is the change. #nochanges would be 1.5 AV or at most 1.8. And you know that.

1 Like