Continuous issue of being stuck on loading screens [NEW TOPIC]

Still happening to me after doing scan, repairs and everything blue post said. How funny is now to blame our ISPs? It NEVER happened in BFA but now it’s our ISPs?

2 Likes

Daily “this is still happening”. I’m switching ISP soon, I’ll report findings if that fixes it, my current isp said “we don’t see any problem in your line”

Having the same issue since i returned to play shadowlands , but … as i dont think the problem will be solved anytime soon , in my disappointment didn’t bother to post about it .
p.s. never had this issue b4 for such a prolonged length of time .

its just a big disgrace how EU support handles their forums, honestly they should just remove EU support all together and merge EU and US threads together. I saw a similar thread on US not long ago and the responses CS gave on forum were much more constructive and caring than this absolute joke fest this guy gave here… what’s funny is that we’re paying for this service and they are obligated to deliver a quality service not this garbage responses. you should be ashamed of yourself for taking money for this horrible service you are providing.

7 Likes

Yes please i like to play the game i paid for …!

Lets see if anyone in 2021 cares to solve this “Racist” problem… .

PS: It’s not only Iranian players who are having this problem btw.

2 Likes

Hello there!
kinda I have the same problem but only for Oribos and Maw. I mean when I want to teleport to Oribos or Maw - after the load screen - I see my character is falling to nowhere, and in the chat box it says: “Transfer Aborted: Instance not found”, again and again and again

I should sadly inform you that ISP could not get any kind of response from the provided contact information till this day.

1 Like

Without changing ISP, this has stopped happening for 4 days straight. Nothing changed, every same addon. Suddenly it’s no longer happening from a Spanish person playing in a EN server. Very weird.

it’s still happening…

Battle.net just got updated, anybody know what was in that update, did the disconnect issue get fixed?

the problem still happening

For The Love Of God Fix This Problem @Blizzard. 9 Weeks And still we have this Problem

3 Likes

The issue still persists… not that anyone cares (specially blizzard!) but it still is happening. lots of people still have to use VPN to play for the game THEY PAY to play :).
premium scamming happening right in front of you people and none of you can do anything to prevent it :slight_smile:

5 Likes

just so you know, the problem is still here. not that anyone cares but yeah it’s still here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hallo Can You Do Something?? can You fix this ?!!? We still stuck in loading we’re using vpn to ply this game with 200ms

Same problem here
Still world server down

Good company. Not fixing it after around 3 months with people complaining.
And here I was thinking that pvp devs were non-existent. It seems technical support is the same.

1 Like

Blizzard Is Using AWS for their games and wow is one of them.and Amazon AWS is Blocking us From Its Services They Know about it but they dont want to do anything

1 Like

I mean the AWS restrictions on Iran’s IP goes back to 2019, that being said this problem happened for a period of time in BFA season 4 like less than 9 months ago or something, I personally linked the old thread to this one. how come back then (less than 9 months ago) Blizzard was able to fix the problem but now all of sudden they can’t?
All this brings me to this conclusion that its not matter of “we can’t fix this problem” rather than “we choose not to solve this problem” due to [insert lame reason] here…
Current state of Blizzard, specially in World of Warcraft department on how they treat their customers is baffling and outrageous compared to old Blizzard (10-15 years ago) standards. if this is how they treat their customers, imagine what they do to their poor employees…

1 Like