Date the poster above you<3 #2

OK

2 Likes

I know it does, but I spend most of my time doing pve and trying to get enough gold on SHadowtwili for the Brutosaur mount.

No idea what you mean with that, but I do think Operation: Gnomeregan had cool music.

Also, how can I contact you for a complaint about a member of the PCU? I assume you’re not oke with members of your community insulting other players for not fitting in how they think our forums should be represented?

1 Like

Such as ? :thinking:

Ellaralyn and Ryder to name two.

The first one came in this thread throwing insults.
The second one gets secondhand emberrasment, helped derail the thread and seemed to only have been posted to prop up how right Ellaralyn is.

Noooooo don’t derail the erpers home thread no!!!

3 Likes

Glad to have you be one of my fans. I now live rent free in your head.

I think instead i will derail the erpers coomer thread.

Are you seriously quoting your own alt here?

:rofl:

1 Like

That is not his alt, like, at all.

2 Likes

Don’t even have kul’tirans unlocked. You can checkpvp me as i don’t hide any alts, my main is Megnarosh.

Yeah, I rechecked my bad.

I admit I messed up here :sweat_smile:

I am megnarosh from blood howl fame yes, so what?

Stop answering to the thread Twili, it’s just better.

first HoC a while ago, now chilling in the Dirge :slight_smile:

ur already talking to him innit

I’m sure if big P had a problem w/ it we’d already know, he tends to be p quick on the up-take.

not you too, Baer :pensive:

Just grabbing the gnome back to Acherus for a good lecturing. I hope you won’t mind.

5 Likes

as long as it’s similar to Baer’s ol’ lecturing of Heller, I’ll let it fly

Good point, I was talking to him.

That said, can I, through your statement, assume Perroy condones members of his community going into threads, insulting the posters and derailing it?

You are contacting me now but I have this crazy idea that people can post variations of “I don’t like this thread” and that I’m not interested in telling them off for something that so banal

If you find their posts disagreeable, there is a report system you can use

4 Likes

i suppose i could refer you to this old post for some insight

hmmm that’s not the right one, sorry my post count is slightly off due to a few evil blocks

ok there we go snatched up the 1 i meant

2 Likes

What the HELL is that guild ur in?

1 Like

A’ight, that’s enough.
Grabs the gnome to Acherus to discipline it.
Bad, bad!
Sorry about that.