EU Zandalar Tribe problem

It’s nice to see some resonance on this topic

https://www.reddit.com/r/classicwow/comments/e2uv2o/you_got_killed_on_a_pvp_server_no_really_lets/

1 Like

OP, as I see it, Alliance has all the power here: but you guys don’t wanna transfer because its all a walk in the park for you guys.

Get on your realm discord, make a deal with other allianxe guilds, and massively transfer to solve the problem for two servers at once.

Nobody enjoys being a sitting duck. I thought I knew what joining a RPPvP server meant…but the past days the moment I landed in a end-leveling zone, i got sheeped and killed over and over…can you blame people for leaving?

Oh i think it’s cute btw that some of you call us cowards or stuff while 90% of the servers are QQ’ing because its vice versa…guess what, were all humans (ha) and nobody enjoys being camped and farmed.

I might transfer myself…i want to be able to do an UBRS without needing 4 hours for it because i get killed 12 times between Kargath and the instance

1 Like

I am alliance, I would still like to transferr to a PvE server if they made it possible. I made the wrong Choice based on my Vanilla experience, shame blizz wont let me/us correct it.

3 Likes

Heres the thing.

Blizzard should have made faction locked transfers and ques for affected servers.
Even as an Alliance myself I wouldn’t mind to sit in a que while horde get in freely. And this should’ve gone on until there are more even numbers.

I see no free transfer button from ZT What are you guys saying? :stuck_out_tongue:

Then maybe it has been turned off now.

No, it is stil available but again, only to “new” pvp realms.

#opentransfers

I don’t understand your problem here.

I got Alliance friends under level 60 who can’t level too without getting ganked all the time. So it’s just not Horde, who has these kind of problems. Horde is good enough in this realm, yesterday even they got the Theramore boat. Horde dominates MOST PvP servers, and when there is just one server, where Alliance is dominating, you start crying and transferring. Don’t you understand that you (as a Horde player) leaving this realm only makes it worse to your faction?

1 Like

Why would you?
No, really, you alliance players please don’t even start. You have it good, sit back and enjoy. Whoever on horde side has a problem will come here and complain. You have nothing to fight over.

And if you meant me, then I can tell you I have no problem with PVP. I don’t even play anymore. I had a problem with RP-PVP which became only PVP. A realm where i rolled two characters, mounts, gold and wealth, bla bla. I don’t want to abandon it, I want to move to RP to play again, even if it’s only PVE realm.

I rolled Alliance because I knew that Horde will dominate the server. Unfortunately I was wrong. Man up and deal with the problem, don’t run away from it.

I see this a lot, people expecting horde to dominate every server - but why?

In vanilla alliance was always the larger faction, horde being the smaller faction wasn’t really a problem at the time because the amount of people interested in pvp was mostly the same on both factions.

On RP the numbers was even more skewed in alliance favor, again because the horde had no “pretty” race - The faction discrepancy was so significant that to counter this with the release of TBC the horde was given the metro elves, to lure alliance players over.

2 Likes

Are there any updated statistics for the server populations and ZT in particular? I am currently looking at classicpopulation, here ally has a 53-47 advantage @60, but there are way more horde from 10-50, 40-50 for example is 57-43 in Hordes favor. Are these players on their way up? are the statistics wrong/dated?

It’s a safe bet that those statistics are 100% wrong, they are gathered by players as a snapshot when they run the addon - meaning it only sees one faction and only when they are online. Until blizzard releases realm statitics ( and they wont ) there will be no reliable way to say for sure

Ok, all I have to go on is personal experience from the 40 bracket and what People say on the forums. What i have heard here and ingame is that alliance “owns” the lvl 60 bracket, but i cant see that (because im not in those zones yet), thus i am wondering.

Just a story: I moved BB->Rathcet->Theramore->Menethil-> IF With quests yesterday. Got ganked by a rogue (60) in BB, killed by a shaman (60) on the boat to Ratchet, killed by a New rogue (60) on the pier in theramore, killed by a shaman (60) standing on the water when i ressed, met by a lvl 60 horde gank party on the pier in Menethil, they left me to kill the 1 lvl 60 also on the boat… finally got to IF…

Probably worse on the horde side if the rumors are true, but its not a walk in the park on ally either.

1 Like

A similar story from horde; went to get some resources in felwood - spendt 80% of my time in grey screen, the remained getting killed by groups of 7+ players.

Decided to try and form a group, and to beat back - after standing our ground once, 20 minutes passed with no allies seen and then their was 20+ alliance pounding us into the ground.

Get a full raid you say? last MC there were at least two full horde raids marching on BRM at the same time, all wiped out before the alliance were done rendering in - no idea how many they were, spendt the next half hour corpse jumping to the instance.

Hopefully the release of battlegrounds will return wpvp to being small scale engagement, if not I think my trip down nostalgia lane has reached a natural conclusion

As things are on all other PvP servers, I think the Horde on ZT deserves to this.

Keep it up, blue boys and girls!

1 Like

Why play a pvp server atll then?

Mate , your experience is like an easy version of what ally gets on Shazzrah, which is worst in terms of ballance. So probably similar to what ally gets on most servers .
Its frustrating, yes. Something should have been done at the start, before it became so unpleasant

Latest numbers show ZT has more Horde than Alliance. Just saying.

We already talked about this. All you have to do is become good at the game and you will win that fight. - WoW Forums.