FIREMAW EU - We have a problem

Time to act Blizzard. Open free migration and stop incoming transfers.

3 Likes

They allready have. They even opened FCM 2-3 times. Not their problem you are stupid

That’s simply not correct, it’s not been open since the queues started re-emerging after BWL launched. So don’t go on forums calling people stupid if you don’t even know the facts.

When we have a 100 strong raiding team its unfortunately not as easy as that.

That’s no garantuee at all. The only 2 servers died so far are Flamelash and Lucifron, both former megarealms. None of the low/mediem pop realms died so far, even the low pop realms are probably in a critical situation. They died because of overpopulation paired with faction imbalance. Overpopulation is the deciding factor since other realms with a really bad ratio but lower pop (like Skullflame where I play which had the second worse ratio) survived. Having a higher pop makes the imbalance even worse since you can’t play anywhere anymore.

The same could happen to Firemaw, even it’s not very likely. But if Blizzard is opening free transfers away from Firemaw and a few thousand Alliance transfer away while only a few hundred Horde take the ticket out, the server will start tilting as well and the experience for the remaining Alliance will become worse and worse, which could end up in a chain reaction where most Alliance transfer away in the last 24h of the free transfer window, leaving a few Alliance and lots of Horde on a de facto PvE server behind, making Firemaw Flamelash 2.0.

1 Like

That is simply put very true. You and rest of the sheep might be in denial but it is very true

Do us all a favour and put the tin foil hat back on. We need to get some action to resolve the queue issues on this server urgently. That is indisputable.

Mograine is fine atm. On sundays the queue is max 1 hr. The rest of the days have barely any queues.

You must’ve not played for a while.

1 Like

15:10 UK time and there is a 74 min queue!

Horrible what will it be at 7 p.m. CET? Keep us informed, can’t even imagine what herb prices look like on such a mega realm…on my Realm Everlook-DE prices are already 1.2 - 1.5 gold and rising and we got only queues on sunday atm (20 - 40 minutes queue time).
Hope Blizzard finds a Solution, ridiculous they allowed even more players to transfer to Firemaw. $ > customer care.

1 Like

All we can do is to hope that they do something, or even reply to this thread :upside_down_face: Would be nice with a free transfer to a mid pop server for sure.
And no, not everyone can afford 25€ for char transfer, especially if you have multiple toons you want to transfer.

1 Like

BUMP in hope Activision…sorry, I meant Blizzard actually take note and act.

If they think its acceptable to have a queue time in excess of three hours daily they are more deluded than I first thought.

Disable transfers, introduce an increased cap and/or layering to help relieve this issue.

We pay for this so called ‘service’ and when I mean service I mean getting ignored and not actually being able to play.

FIX IT!

3 Likes

‘You knew’ not applicable? Everyone could have normally reasoned that it would be possible on Firemaw to have que’s, also in the future. You saw it also on the introduction of new content. That is what happens on a MEGA server. Corona didn’t create this problem, it just made it worse.

1 Like

800 people is not a queue 15 min lol can make sandwich meantime and just wait it out

2603 queue at 17:07 - 193 mins wait time.

1 Like

Firemaw since day 1 here.
We had long queues since the beginning (15-25k) and it died off for a while. It’s normal to encounter queues when new content releases, but why on earth would blizzard allow people to transfer here? Not everyone can stay at home and logg into wow at 13:00 for a raid that starts at 19:00. Luckily for me I am a student and work part time so queues dont bother me too much. But Firemaw has players who dont have that oppurtonity.

“You chose this server, therefore you chose this” is not an argument considering we had no issues before people were able to transfer here. (If you take away the hype due release).

Please lock Firemaw.

Edit: 18:28 - 2665queue 199min.
Edit: 19:59 - 2167queue - 166min.

4 Likes

logging in 4 hours early on off-days is a joke

1 Like

Day 1 Firemaw here, and GM of Accord on Horde side.

Yes we endured queues at the beginning, but this is very different now for a multitude of reasons.

While we’ve been able to cobble together raids around 30 minutes after our usual start time, that has been off the back of a great effort from our raiders. Thankfully a lot can log on early to accommodate for the queues, but certainly shouldn’t have to. This “luxuary” is not server wide, as many people I know cannot afford the extra time dedicated to just queuing, thus currently locked out of playing when they would like to.

Blizzard please, I implore you to consider action in one form or another for our server. Be it free transfers off Firemaw, increased active pop cap and/or the deterrence of new players coming to the server. Ours and many other guilds rosters should not be required to commit 6-7 hours+ to a raid schedule that takes us 2-3 hours. The former half of course down to the queues and logging in preemptively.

Given the current global situation, action needs to be taken for people to enjoy the game they love unabated.

6 Likes

from what i remember shazzrah was the streamer server, and they all quit to play animal crossing lmao