[Forum Guide] How to clean up the Realm Forums šŸ™‚

Yeah Iā€™m not sure how limiting my interactions with and views of people who have been posting the same garbo comments for months/years breeds more toxicity either. Weird!

3 Likes

The duality of man.
ā€œIā€™m in favor of having the option to hide posts, but I think hiding posts is bad.ā€

9 Likes

Not a clue. But glad i finally found out how to do this.

2 Likes

How do you get their ID?

Thatā€™s me :smiley:

I cba tagging you all individually, but in regards to ā€œbreeding toxicityā€ comment being aimed at people just putting people on ā€œthe listā€ simply for petty arguements, of which we have plenty.
As I said, I am not a fan of necesarily this option but I also respect peoples wish to do so.

And I am fully aware of it hiding posts of user(s) you chose to put on it, but what keeps you from just scrolling past, asking out of curiosity.
I disagree with some I just scroll past their post, simple as and donā€™t need an extention to do so :stuck_out_tongue:

PM me on Discord, though Krontan posted an alternative!

right click on there name, pick view activity then on that page add .json to the end of the address and the first thing in the huge chunk of code that appears is the users ID.

nothing, but i prefer not having to scroll through 6 paragraphs every time one of the suspects decides to post.

Saves me some stress on my index finger, if you will.

Which is all fair then :>
Each to their own afterall, personally Iā€™d just scroll past but if completely hiding posts is your prefference then itā€™s all good as well.

1 Like

The entirety of the OP post screams ā€œIā€™m not brilliant enough to debate and I want my echo chamberā€.

Tbh, I think itā€™s fair game to let people decide who they should or shouldnā€™t interact with - though, as Faceslinger said, sometimes itā€™s positive to have an exchange of opinions. Personally I think this deals more damage to those using the function that those who donā€™t use it, as theyā€™re cut off from a big piece of the forumsā€™s debate but oh well, you do you. Just a friendly reminder that mental openness is correlated with intelligence, so you may want to work on that trait a little bit.

See you the next time you unignore me and the others because you canā€™t contain your urges and must visualize what I said.

2 Likes

The big intellectual arena that is the World of Warcraft forums for the Argent Dawn Roleplay server.

14 Likes

Post more word salad in low common please please please

7 Likes

Heā€™s just mad because a lot more people are going to start ignoring him.

4 Likes

The entirety of this post screams ā€œnooo please donā€™t leave me behind, please donā€™t ignore me, I want people to read my non-opinionsā€.

6 Likes

Seems soā€¦ i watch an unsubbed dragon erper turn to dust. never to be heard of again.

5 Likes

Quid pro Cope.

6 Likes

Athramus fading away into the forum void where no one can see his posts.

18 Likes

The total toll of people who have contacted me on Discord for the now snapped list is 22 unique users!

Not to mention those who got it before the CMs kindly removed it.

Next up, Iā€™ll edit the OP with a few steps how one can find a userā€™s ID :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Iā€™m not mad. Iā€™m more pointing out at the fact this function wonā€™t really serve its purpose, as the above replies show.

Tbh, I am honored to find myself in atleast 2 categories here. When youā€™re this much away from toxic people, it makes you breathe fresh air.