Free Character Moves Available for Firemaw

UPDATED 8:30 p.m. CEST 16 April

We have restricted new character creation on Firemaw. Only players who already have a character on Firemaw may create a new character there. Paid Character Transfers to Firemaw are not available.

We’ve enabled the Free Character Move service for the Firemaw realm, which has been experiencing long queues recently.

Free Character Moves are now available:

From To
Firemaw Bloodfang
Firemaw Dragonfang
Firemaw Judgement

We strongly encourage players who wish to use a Free Character Move to do so as soon as possible. Free Character Moves will be closed without warning for any destination realm that becomes full.

Thank you!

15 Likes

No, thank you

5 Likes

I hope this placates the forums posters about this.

Is it to one realm or any realm?

Is that it? Surely there has to be some more mitigation other than a free transfer which people won’t take.

1 Like

Finaly.
Was about time.
Does that mean paid transfers TO firemaw are closed now?
If not this whole thing seems besides the point.

5 Likes

Is this all you can do? Seriously? :rofl:

4 Likes

What did you expect them to do?

5 Likes

So people know here are the rules, unless Blizzard limit the target realm

• Each transfer has a ninety-day cooldown.
  • Gold transfer limits specific level ranges are as follows:
    • Level 10-30 can transfer with up to 100 gold
    • Level 31-50 can transfer with up to 500 gold
    • Level 51-60 can transfer with up to 2000 gold
  • Characters cannot transfer from PvE realms to PvP Realms and RP realms cannot transfer to RP-PvP realms.

Personally I don’t think this will make a huge difference, except to empty the Alliance side.

2 Likes

Tempted to migrate to some PvE server.

1 Like

You mentioned internal testing of a solution, is this what you were testing? Or is there something else planned?

6 Likes

Pretty much what I was thinking. First they tease a solution that has to be “internally tested” and then they come up with a decade old solution. I’m happy they did something, but at the same time I’m woefully disappointed.

3 Likes

Nope, migrating is a nail in the coffin for most guilds, free or not :slight_smile:

Will players who have recently paid for character transfers to Firemaw be able to make use of the Free Character Move if they are still on the 90 day cooldown?

Have fun paying to transfer off in 90 days. :slight_smile: You did this to yourself.

6 Likes

Are all other realms valid destinations for the free transfers? If they are, I’m willing to bet a lot of gold that you will screw up and not close them in time once again.

We need more Horde guilds to Earthshaker.

I would like to know this too. Have one of my alt chars on there that wanna move off with main

Alt has a 90 day cool down…well 10 days left

A big thank you for the action!

Lets see if Harrand comes to Noggenfogger mohahahahahaha he wont that chicken

Curious to see which servers you can transfer to.

Hope that Ten Storms-Alliance is one of the eligible realms. :slight_smile:
We have severely low pop and could do with some help.

1 Like