Future allied races possibilities.

Indeed, they are not. You are very wise.

You could receive Man’ari, Kvaldir and the rest of the Scourge instead. These fit the Horde very well these days :smiley:

Fail, mate.

That’s not me.

He truly is! I fully agree with you, random person I have never talked to in my life, nor have seen on the same character page!

So many accomplished detectives here.

Yet they cannot deduce that Sylvanas is an evil Lich Queen even after my arrest…

1 Like

Sylvanas is love. Sylvanas is nourishment. Sylvanas is life.

1 Like

Just gonna bookmark this real quick.

EDIT

On an unrelated note - how do you feel towards people quoting you out of context?

2 Likes

Depends on the way it’s done. I sometimes take words out of context in order to paint the person’s words in a more friendly light or to have a “reason” to :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: them.

But if used to “prove” a false point, then I oppose it like Fingolfin opposed Melkor’s bs.

1 Like

Ha, well, I would never do that! Haha!

unbookmarks the reply

2 Likes

I defeated you with kindness.

1 Like

They are not yours to take. Space Goat.

We shall see about that, young fairy.

What’s the point of the factions then, if the get Alliance orcs and Horde humans? Should not happen, ever. Also Usha Eyegouge, a Frostwolf battle-master is helping the herd attack Kul Tiras, together with her orc (presumably Frostwolf) guerilla. I’d say they are happy to be in the Horde.

1 Like

Dammit, I know it’s an Alliance main’s alt… little Gnome perhaps?

I feel kinda sad since I am my own main >_<

I mean, look at my posts’ number.

2 Likes

I know Halasibel is your main, I meant Iambaine, though I have figured out their true identity - Elyssarain

1 Like

It’s hard to keep up with all the Alliance mains who post on lower level Horde toons to make their points seem less biased. :wink:

1 Like

She’s literally sh*t-posting, lol.

3 Likes

I do play Horde you know and raided HC clears with a Horde guild in Legion.

Unfortunately, favouring Baine gets me grief on the story forums so I decided to just post as Iambaine to get my point across.

But, oh glowing bucket man, I do post serious points often! I’m very serious about Baine being the next warchief ^^