General RP Chat #52: *A flash of light did nothing*

It may simply be an ironic, random observation, but from what I have seen, Lightforged Draenei seem to make Succubi-infused Demon Hunters appear modest by comparison~

What? What?!

I would recommend you simply accept that claim as is rather than attempt to launch your own personal investigation into the matter.

For the sake of your sanity, naturally~

What I ‘What’d’ about was that whatever you wrote made little sense

1 Like

Consider yourself lucky you did not get it ^^

1 Like

Is this forum just even slower to realize new level ups and transmogs then the last?

Well now, that’s fun

It’s also slower to realise guild changes. Seen people as members of a guild a week after the said guild wasn’t even a thing anymore.

Zirahael/Mahlificia/Lithaalya/Serrathil, or which character to call you after. Why are you responding to yourself? You practically skipped Peruuna here to respond to a behavior your character did.

I’m also quite curious, why you’re liking your own posts. :thinking:

1 Like

It clears up for me if I clear my browser history. Then it has me log onto a random character once it’s all caught up but you can’t have it all, I suppose.

How do you know who’s who? I never do, but for a handful I know to be people’s alts from before.

That’s usually how I know it too. But you can also see it from the characters’ pets, in their collection.

1. Enter armory of both of the characters.
  2. Open their collections.
  3. Compare the pets. If they match, the characters are on the same account.

I don’t like this. I want privacy.

Didn’t you hear? Privacy died years ago.

Unless you own an island.

There is no such thing as privacy in the year of 2019. Unless you become a hermit out in the middle of nowhere. Living from pinecones.

Or just do what I do, don’t have a FB or twitter account, rarely leave the house and look at everybody with deep suspicion. Whenever the door goes you wildly bark at it whilst shoulder charging the wall.

Guaranteed privacy.

(should be clear I don’t do that. My dog does, because she’s dim)

1 Like

Well I’m with you on not having FB, Twitter and so on. It has granted me some hilarious expressions over the years. “What is your name on -
-?” “I don’t have any” “WHAAAAAAAT :scream:”
Though, I don’t look at people suspiciously. I try look friendly or just neutral, yet people still avoid me like I was staring at them more creepily than the Joker.

2 Likes

That’s my life. It’s deeply worrying that someone somewhere is tracking me and I’d want to keep my characters to myself.

I feel you. Too many of the “can I add you on facebook?” or “can I add you on snapchat?” or “can I add you on whatever other social media you don’t have?”.

Same! I don’t have Snapchat, and when people ask me for my Snapchat I’m like, “I don’t have it.” and they always go mental.

1 Like

Don’t have FB either, nor Snapchat or anything like that only skype and Discord for a limited “inner circle” - and usually this freaks out most of the people
My grandma’ said once “If you can look out from a window, others certanly could peek in thrugh it” - and god she was right!

1 Like