General RP Chat #52: *A flash of light did nothing*

Once you’re on a roll with dungeons you go stupid fast though. I was thinking of taking 60-80 slow with my Dark Iron rogue. I’m almost level 70 and I haven’t even seen any zones outside of Borean Tundra yet. Didn’t just do dungeons either. I think the only hub left for me is DEHTA.

My partner and I sat down, we put on every Tarantino flick and we just went to town on levelling together while entertaining ourselves with something that isn’t like pulling teeth.

I’d been faster, but I had stuff to do on Patch-day and the day after, but when I had the time I just lvled and nothing else… Used an addon that showed the most optimal route (may it was, maybe it wasnt* :man_shrugging: )

Life goals if I weren’t so bad with people. I can barely be trusted with houseplants!

1 Like

I was absolutely terrible with people; I just lucked out.

No matter which character I level, I always choose to level in the outdoor from 60 to 80.

For some reason I just love the TBC content. On my hunter I leveled mostly through Shadowmoon Valley(Outland), and with my Druid I went mostly through Netherstorm.

Except for that bracket, I always powerlevel, but 60-80 is my special place <3

New forum bug-… I mean feature!
I try hearting someone’s reply and it hearts my own instead, just above it.

Lovely…

Perhaps it is a Warlock thing.

We have a 50% chance to resist love and kindness by default.

I have been prematurely drinking for tomorrow, Happy St Paddy’s day ya’ll <3333

2 Likes

I have been drinking anyway, as usual after work on a Saturday and am not Irish at all :stuck_out_tongue:

[Insert spiel about how this nelf’s life sucks]

[I would have but we all know Elyssarain doesn’t even have a life to begin with :smirk:]

1 Like

/pat

10 chars

1 Like

Just /waggle and everything will be fine :cocktail:

So basically, this character would be in a state of depression, feeling betrayed by all around her and terrified of the world outside her front door. Why do I keep having characters end up in bad spots?

2 Likes

I’m considering doing a 24 hour gameathon thing where I’ll play WoW and level up a Zandalari druid. Good idea, yay or nay?

Sounds like good fun, if you have the time for it.

Mahli’ficia does not approve of being confused with a Troll :<

But yes, she would totally cheese any fight she couldn’t win with a single spell/word!

I’m struggling to locate particular dream diary episodes for reference since there are no longer forum pages to go by and the system spazzes out when scrolling, skipping dozens of posts at a time. Thanks, Blizzard!

Dream Diary 64, Update on the subject: differences in routines have changed my habits in such that I rarely remember these stories anymore, unable to induce lucidity. The most recent, bereft of enough detail to record, involved a sci-fi setting with a mafia family narrative. The protagonist worked a restaurant owned by people who were new to the city and didn’t want to be subject to the whims of the Families, doing their own illegal smuggling business. It ended with the big name Family sending enforcers to assume control and shoot any opposition, the owner loading a weird space revolver whilst hunched in the kitchen.

At least it inspired me to be a total child and get a nerf gun soon. Space revolver, maybe. For amusement. Not space mafia.

They take one of your asteroids, you take one of their planets. Bada bing bada boom.

And I will never do that again.

Sorry if death replies are messes, but wanted to post… and always feel like I start rambling when making too long posts :man_shrugging: