GG classic

No because u would be doing different content, prob with other 60’s.

Its a huge diff if ure going to a dungeon with 4 others or if you are fighting a mob with low hp solo as a lower lvl.

All i see is denial and blaming others for your own mistakes.

Pvp servers are just like this and u can’t change that, so if u dont adapt u will feel the pain.

1 Like

cannot wait to camp you on gandling

1 Like

They wouldn’t be called the “horde” if they didn’t outnumber you, so perhaps it’s time to form an “alliance” and fight back against the “horde”

2 Likes

I have a strong feeling the amount of PvP players in Classic is drastically going to drop in the coming months. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Or we can just stop logging in and they won’t have anyone to pvp with. Sounds like a good outcome for everyone, right?

3 Likes

You can do that if you want, brother. Get a realm transfer. Quit. Do what you like. If you feel uncomfortable in PVP situations you can always join a non-PVP realm and have the ability to freely PVP with whoever is flagged.

I think most PVP realms are about 40/60 atm. In my opinion this is a fair problem, especially in a version of the game where you cross the other faction so frequently, and thus really notice it in for example getting ganked a lot while leveling, while Horde are sitting relatively comfortable.

I cannot imagine people think that 40/60 ratio’s or worse are wishful, other than Horde finding it fun while solely looking at their own situation, which I can imagine. But also, I can’t think Horde players would really think this is ideal, seeing what it did to Shazzrah, were Alliance are massively bailing out.

But, yea. Let’s imagine you got a large majority agree’ing with you on that matter. What are the options to deal with it better? Other than que prio’s for the underrepresented faction on high pop realms, which Blizzard does not want to do, I haven’t heard alot of solutions.

I think your best bet is to pick another realm, go dungeon lvling or hope that Blizzard reintroduces paid realm transfers anytime soon.

3 Likes

No paid transfers? Well scratch that in my last post, then. I just feel strongly that people are seeing a challenge in front of them and wanting to brickwall through the content as fast as possible without overcoming and ducking the challenge.

Have they tried /beg ?
Have they tried /cower ?

No. They’re too proud and want it all on a platter.

If that would be the case you are right, I think people should not choose a PVP realm then. If you choose one I think it is pretty acceptable that you get ganked, and sometimes have a hard time in doing stuff. But, I do think that factions with a too unbalanced A/H ratio is a legit problem and not wishful. In that case I can imagine getting sick of getting ganked so much more than the other way around simply because you are always strongly outnumbered as a faction.

1 Like

Just reroll on a PvE server, best way to deal with it. Same reason why iam on a PvE server, dont want to spend hours corpse-running. And no world-PvP has never been balance around 1v1 more like 1v213.

Nice balanced PvP…

It is called BG…

They will be available on PvE servers last I checked…

Summing up the thread:
OP: “I rolled on a pvp server and someone is killing me. This is bad!”
Disagreeing person: “Thats what happens on a pvp server”
Cuddle-buddy and OP: “We agree we dont like you. You are a nasty know-it-all!”
Disagreeing person: “ok… Still, you rolled on a pvp server”

Rinse and repeat

Well, you did roll on a PvP server. That’s what PvP servers have always been like. And this is the reason i rolled on a PvE server this time around. It is much more enjoyable being able to choose when I am available for PvP and not. When honor system comes out, I will flag myself for pvp when I feel like it. I will remove the flag when I am questing, farming important mats or for another reason don’t feel like PvPing. And when BGs come out, which is what I enjoy in PvP anyways, I will go there to PvP.

I hope you will be happy on your chosen server, but I can guarantee you it will not change. Ganking, corpsecamping by several players, griefing etc. is the name of the game on PvP server. Always has been, always will.

You missed the point of my post completely. I’m not moaning that I’m dying I like world pvp. In fact pvp is all I play the game for. It’s the severe imbalance I don’t like and I fear it’s going to tip alliance players away from the game because of it.

Horde players on pve realms won’t understsnd what it’s like. I merely made the post as a funny way to try and express this.

People take things far too seriously or try too hard to school someone online to make a point that they thought someone was trying to make.

I failed to see humor in your post (and still do, unless a “lol” means its humor).

But if your post was to address server imbalance: Server imbalance is not a new thing. Horde generally dominates on PvP servers (because of better PvP racials) and alliance dominates on PvE servers (due to paladin being better for PvE than shaman). This isn’t a new issue and the reason why it occurs is self-evident.

It not being new does not neglect the problem.

1 Like

No one is saying none of that isn’t true but Thankyou for the explanation.

But I should be used to this, you and many others sadly represent the mentality of forums.

1 Like

Im genuinly curious as to where this will lead.

Servers that are left with no Alliance players online are totally up :poop: creek without an enemy to kill. And vice versa of course.

1 Like

No but the thing is you CAN reason with other faction PVPers, the amount of times I’ve used /beg or to /cower my way out of a situation, and at least corpse camping situations - it has worked. It doesn’t always work, and in that case the spirit healer is perfectly fine. If they’re camping that, go for a coffee, level an alt. Enjoy life. There’s more to classic than grinding to 60 as far as I can tell.

Which a lot of players simply don’t seem to realise.

2 Likes

Like, part of classic, at least to me, is actually being denied certain elements of the game. Yeah, some level 60 treats you like crap. One hand down his pants, who cares?

I don’t care. That’s his privilege, and his right. People complain because they think the problem is solved, but why did they want classic in the first place, or play it, if they wanted all these modern QoL changes that actually devalue the pace of the game.

I like not being able to log on as level 60. I like the struggle, I came here exactly for that. I came to be thwarted and to thwart.

Coming soon to an alliance near you.

Step 1:

Never leave town

1 Like