GG classic

Well, we need some more backstory then that.

But yes, alliance are underpopulated on Gandling.

Is it that much? Meh. I would say around 40/60.

I noticed aswell that there’s alot more horde when im leveling, then alliance.
Sometimes in Gadgetzan, im usually 1vs10. Sometimes i’ll see an little gnome passing by.

But generally, looking at the warcraft logs/server status - horde are more popular overall. Majority of all the servers have more horde then alliance.

You are just gonna have to adjust to the situation. Avoid popular spots and think outside the box.

Feralas is good aswell to farm. You have the bears/wolfs at 40-42 that drops good junk, meat for tender wolf steak. (Which can also be sold for raids etc.)

Hinterlands are good for Giant Eggs (cooking quest) and you also have the trolls there. Alliance have the benefit of a close FP near the trolls there.

Besides that, you can always adapt your play-sessions to the server time.
Play early/late on the morning if you can.

I didnt get that chance when i was on a private server. You had both chinese and US people online constantly. So there’s your benefit.

I dont wanna be rude, but if you are gonna get tilted by someone camping you - you aint gonna enjoy the game. Classic is a part of it. Everything has it up and downs.

well, you should join pvp events like BRM, last few days allys at brm try to hold horde waves at gate for long time but they waste too much time there and when main horde wave came they just sweep the allys at brm with single push :rofl:

We did fight in theramore for a while but we were 1 raid of 40 and horde came something like 2 or 3 raids of 40. Ofc we got sweeped in 1 push. This is what I keep saying, is this fun on the horde side? Wouldn’t it be more fun if skill and strategy was involved(as in a better faction balance)?

I remember playing Darkfall back at its original release. A full loot pvp game, and very popular too. However, the higher levels relentlessly farmed the low level noobs in the starting areas, that were just harvesting, trying to get a bit of s**t together to craft some crap starter armour. Guess what, the game was dead within 2 months and never recovered.

These idiots that farm low level players that have no chance of fighting back are too dumb to realise they are just killing the very game they enjoy playing. If Horde farm all the low levels, where Alliance just cant fight back due to faction imbalance many will just leave the game. Horde players then have less people to fight in Wpvp and longer queues in BG’s.

This crap about, you knew what you were getting into when you rolled on a pvp server is the same attitude these dumb short sighted idiots have. “I will kill you, just because I can”.

People can roll on a pvp server because they want wpvp, it doesn’t mean they want to be relentlessly farmed where they have no chance to fight back.

Players can actually decide to not farm low levels for HK and engage in wpvp with players of a similar level, but we know that won’t happen, and when all the Alliance have left, these Pro horde PvP’ers will whine that there is nothing to do anymore because they have to wait hours for BG’s

6 Likes

There are PvE servers, yknow :slight_smile:

1 Like

You totally miss the point, my friend :slight_smile:

No, I don’t buddy.

Ganking was always part of the game on PvP servers, deal with it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think the April prediction that pre launch website gave me is looking quite likely hahah. I took a months hiatus at 40 and now just enjoying the double exp bonus while leveling now :smiley:

Mostly , I dont engage with allys cuz I am holy priest and when I see same lvl players fighting 1vs1 (not gank) I dont help them for to be fair fight. I want more ally population at shazz too cuz I dont have fun when we 1 shot whole ally raids. Also allys on shazz can be more effective if they form better pvp guilds or pre made grps because server ratio is not like H:A ration 75:25. its like H:A 60:40 but this is not a big deal. Most ally players at shazz fear from horde players and I dont know why…

1 Like

You absolutely do miss the point.

What a soft crybaby. I hope you so called adults are not raising crybabies like yourself. P2 is not live yet and people cry rivers over getting ganked. Things just never change.

2 Likes

Go back to retail if you crying that much. You got 3 months to get 60 so what do you expecting now? I think you dont have brain if you think something like “i will go to classic after hype fall down and will leveling my toon to 60 in peaceful way”
This is Warcraft. Not BfA.

FYI, you can already be ganked before P2 :wink: But thanks being the adult here and schooling those “crybabies”, really helpful!

1 Like

Someone had to do it. It is getting embarrassing. You are very welcome kid!

oh man… whining post if i ever seen one. get to 60, and get even. or roll pve. this is not handheld anymore, its going to get really tough out there people, start fighting back.

Hard to miss a point when there is none :wink:

You lot had (have) a chance to roll on a PvE server, to roll on a lower populated PvP server, to transfer to a lower pop PvP server (probably), or to play a game more fit to your needs.

Next to all those choices, you decide to QQ on the forums. Yeah, I don’t think there’s a point for me to ‘get’ :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh, hi Chad! What a lovely person you must be.

1 Like

Thanks lil one

Does the lack of affection growing up really makes you strong? Please do teach me to be more like you, tough and strong

100% this, spot on :ok_hand: