**[LFG] Seeking a Welcoming RP Guild - Alliance or Horde!**

Hello, Argent Dawn community!

I’m on the hunt for a new guild to call home (Alliance or Horde, I’m open!).

I’m looking for a guild that embodies their characters regularly, not just during weekly events—because let’s face it, who doesn’t want to dive deep into RP on a daily basis?

Aside from RP, I also enjoy pushing Mythic Plus content, so a guild that’s equally excited about tackling challenges would be perfect.

Most importantly, I’m after a friendly, active, and welcoming group of adventurers where I can make lasting online friendships and share good times. If your guild has a solid community vibe and loves both RP and progression, I’d love to hear from you!

Thanks, and looking forward to finding my new home!
— Rahyn

Hello there! Welcome to Argent Dawn Guilds if this is your first time!

What are some of the avenues of the lore that you prefer, and the kind of roleplay you’re mostly seeking after? Knowing these things will help folks in recommending guilds that might fit best to what you’re looking for, aside from how often they roleplay!

1 Like

Dear Demoniaco,

Thanks for your kind words and your warm welcome!

On the Alliance side I would like to develop my Kul Tiran lore roleplay. On the Horde one, I’m definitely interrested in the Forsaken background. But I’m pretty open to be honest.

I would love to find a community where my characters could live their stories among others, while also playing some PVE content such as the Mythic Plus.

What would be your advice? I tried ingame (but the Guild Finder system is too vast), I tried on the Discord AD server and here.

Thanks!
D.

Hello there!

Honestly there are so many guilds out there it’s kinda hard to discern which might be the right type for you.

There’s guilds for Forsaken themes such as;

They’re mostly your main two as for content outside of RP I don’t know how much they do.

For other Horde types of guilds that are multi-racial / welcoming of all races there’s so many to go through you have ones such as;

These are predominantly Horde guilds because I can’t lie I don’t really look over at Alliance side guilds (No offence blue team!).
Hope some of these are a fit for you and you find what you’re looking for!

2 Likes

Thanks, Felen!

I will check each community to see if the RP direction could be a good fit with me.

1 Like