The Tauren discord Tauren Chieftains (link for the discord is below), would like to invite all the Shu’halo role players out there, as well as our allies in the Horde to the second Dance of the Earth Mother gathering.
The Taurens traditionally celebrate the changing of the seasons (in RPG this celebration is called the Dance of the Earth Mother) and so, as we move into the summer months in the northern hemisphere, we thought it would be nice to do that in game.
We wanted to put the details up sooner rather than later to enable everyone who would like to attend have enough prior notice.
The event will be happening on Sunday 4th July.
Date: 4th July
Location: Mulgore (Red Cloud Mesa & Bloodhoof Village)
Times: Starting at 7:15pm game time (to start gathering) and finishing at approximately 11/12 in the evening game time.
Dance of the Earth Mother (4th July 2021)
Time : 19:30 / 00:00 realm time (end time is rough approx time).
19:00 - Opening Ceremony with Akulé
- All attending the opening ceremony should meet at base of red cloud Mesa, there will be a small prayer before ascending.
- The walk to the top of the Mesa will include the altars of Mu’sha and An’she. Please read over the below and make yourselves familiar with it (no sign up needed).
The altars of Mu'sha and An'she (the walk to the top of the Mesa)
On the way up pass the following 2 altars for offerings to be placed into…
Mu’sha’s mirror: chip of your horn / small personal item: as you walk past place a chipping of your horn / small personal item into the large bowl to be submerged in the water - represents the forgiveness of your past sins and being at peace with yourself.
An’she’s beacon: an object to burn in the pyre, the object should be a symbol of your goal or desire.
Ideally have your emotes of putting the offerings into the altars as you pass them on the way up to the top of the mesa itself.
20:30 - The Chronicles of the Shu'halo hosted by the Spiritwood Tribe
- An opportunity for the children of the Earth Mother to share stories with one another.
- Numbers for listening to the stories are unlimited. The numbers for telling a story are limited to 6 people. Please use sign up form or let Akulé know on the night, if you wish to tell a story.
- Each storyteller has 10 minutes. Location: Merchant / Trainer tent in Bloodhoof Village.
21:30 Totem Tossing with Truun
A chance to test your might with who can throw their totems the furthest. Can you proudly boast to your kin, you are just as skilled throwing totems as you are in crafting them? Sign up before and on the night. [contact for sign up: Truun]. First come, first serve for sign ups.
Sign up form:
For events that need a sign up, you can sign up before hand if you wish, please feel free to use this form and copy it onto a post below;
Name of event signing up for: