Holy Priest - Do not bother spells

Top 10 logs is my spec. My logs, I just got my first 100 percentile for ilvl result, first try last boss. Hitting 80-100 percentile for ilvl first time. So I am hitting top performance mathematically.

So yes my advice is rock solid, objectively proven.

Look at that toxic reply. Personal attack and all. Then the ignore. You lot follow the same pattern of bullying and ostracization. Maybe just ignore me and not post. That way I wont display that I know what I am doing.

Hell why dont you swing by the ask mr robot forums and tell him them their sim is crap as well. Get dismantled by the mod there while you are at it. Get told your gear advise is nonsense and you cant prove its correct. That other builds work as well. That gear choices change based on the talents you pick. You need to sim for that information. Should be funny.

All I see is in group logic. Not real logic or a desire to find any truth.

Yes, I am your out group. No I am not wrong.

I did the sims and got observable conformation.

You… you do know how parses work. Right?

A grey 10 means you are in the 10th percentile. 90% of players do better than you at that spec. At LFR.

How am I personally attacking you?.. I don’t even know you? What?

3 Likes

You need to set it to healing. Remember others can go to warcraft logs. Then search my charactor name and see that you have blundered (not really). If you cant pass that bar, why would anyone think you know anything about logs.

metric=hps
not
metric=dps

You miss the average perf % too. Thats above 95% as well with one shots, in convent and pvp gear as well. Many of the results are good for normal as well. You know nothing at all about what you are talking about. LFR is 194 ilvl drops max for which I need the last boss trinket.

I am just going to play the game, you guys are toxic morons. I dont care if the mod bans me for saying the truth.

This is because barely anyone logs LFR and you overgear it so the majority of ppl who do won’t be in your bracket of ilvl.

You can’t sim healers, it just doesn’t work like that, there are to many factors and its a zero sum game.

You can make so many different things work in lfr, including just being overgeared. But you literally said to let mastery heal ppl to full in m+. Maybe this was the point you derailed the thread from m+ to raid tho.

See above the posts referencing top mythic logs. Just because someone does or does not do something. Has no relevance.

Prove you cant sim healers. See Ask Mr robot. My own personal sim. So far two arguments and two logical fallacies.

LFR has gear upgrades for me. As stated above a trinket. That logically make it relevant content for my build and ilvl. Also I am also below the ilvl drops for most normal raid gear. For most of my slots.

Mastery is a straight mathematical buff to hps as a HoT. It increases healing. You always want it to a point. That point can be determined via sim’ing your gear. The very thing you state cannot be done. Sim’ing is not wholly accurate but you are going on opinion. So basically you dont have any way, by your own admission. Of finding the most efficent method to gear.

Yet you have the impertinence to lecture others.

Yeah i can kinda see why you would get banned. The kind of drugs you seem to be on is not one they would condone there.
Mastery is your “worst” stat in m+ and with FC legendary iirc Heal with Surge and Trail sims pretty much equal to PoH with Sanctify, while being considerably more mana efficiënt and on top of that way more engaging and fun to play.

All in all seeing your comments here id say you have some L2P issues :unamused:

1 Like

All in all seeing your comments here id say you have some issues

@Sandario FTFY

1 Like

Lordy lord has this gone far down the road of getting nowhere…

@Aellas, just come back with your logs once you have completed at least a +10 with your mastermind spec/stat priority

Fair assessment

GO KID GO!!

I’ve noticed that people in class subforums are much quicker to bring down advice that is supposedly incorrect. Sometimes it can create drama, but sometimes it’s valid since some care about what new players to a class get told.

Call it strategy-slavery, call it not allowing thinking out of the box, paint it with whatever broad brush… at times, the call-out can be valid.

Please stop focusing on me and leave me alone. I have basically met reasonable bunden of proof. You lot have hijack this thread to target me. No one else can post or have a normal conversation. This is why I wont post here anymore. I have proven my position, no matter how much you argue against that. You are not proving any arguments of substance. Its not my job to stop you from engaging in puerile harassment.

Do you remember when those were different talent rows? Happyface times indeed.

I don’t understand why everyone says mana is an issue. Is running Enlightenment not default?

Besides trinkets (which I forget to swap ever so often) I run full pvp gear and in 14-15’s I rarely have to drink, ever. Given it’s not Grievous or something as nasty.
Sadly I almost only pug as well. If i had been running regularly with mates Im sure I’d be sniffing at the low 20’s by now.

Prayer of Healing is very rarely cast. Perhaps on Prideful bosses or if a bursting stack skyrockets hit when MD is on cooldown.

Oh yeah, the minibosses before last boss in Spires and the Mask mobs in DoS can qualify as PoH-fights, imo.

Any time you see you can cast a PoH spell you do it, to reset the CD quicker. All of your holy words can be used to heal the tank. Together they are a very powerful burst healing.

You realize I’m new to this thread, right?
Don’t drag me into your group raid healing fights.
I’m sharing my point of view.

I’m fine with the uptime of Sanctity as it is, without needing to spam PoH.
Perhaps you only do groups with players that cannot avoid damage?

Like, I rarely need mana breaks in “high” keys. Spamming PoH would certainly change that.

The whole spec is based on spamming a spell to reset a holy word. FC is spamming FH to get a faster casting heal, all of which resets a holy word.

You spam the heal that matches the targets damaged. This resets the most usefull holy word.

What I mostly use for healing are:

• Prayer of mending
  • All HW’s
  • Heal and Flash heal (depends on current incoming dmg)
  • Divine star, good damage and healing
  • Circle of healing (efficient instant party heal, could use a bit of a buff though)
  • Guardian angel (talented, and my main content is keys)
  • Covenant ability UH Nova (as necrolord)

Rarely:

• Prayer of healing (mana inefficient)
  • Shield and renew (quite weak, better used when need to move) -> I don’t use feather for movement, I’m better used to Shield giving the movement boost so if the tank kites I help out with this
  • SW: Pain (drains your mana dry quickly, and doesn’t heal, so only 2-3 casts on trash, do try to keep on boss for damage if you can)

This spell is actually super cheap, especially for its damage and being instant cast. It can be the biggest contributor to damage in m+ if you just use it.

Maybe I mixed it up with Shield or something, then. Yep, it has good dmg though, but I often found myself carry away multidotting so much that the tank or someone else died :joy: better do lower damage but be ready to heal incoming hits :sweat_smile:

Basically just do the opposite of what this guy says and you’ll be fine.