Horde (Flamelash) followed Alliance (Flamelash) on (Earthshaker)

I saw guilds and familiar names from Flamelash :cry: they gonna kill Earthshaker now :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

2 Likes

No one in there right mind wants to stay on a server that’s 10vs1 stop being so arrogant and stupid. You cry foul now that you have to circle jerk all your horde buddies alone on a toxic server.

4 Likes

i am in no way advocating for the alliance to stay in the state that flamelash was, but why are they offering alliance to leave?

why not offer horde to leave to ally dominant realms?
why not offer faction transfers within the realm?
why not merge realms?

This was not the right choice

i fully understand why the alliance left, i would have too.

edit:
I keep seeing these comments of “you caused this yourself”
but what you dont seem to realise, is that all the tryhards that were camping flightpaths, boats and major cities, have took the transfer too.
Leaving those of us who do not frequent the forums to be stuck here.
The players who have stayed on flamelash were never the problem to begin with, stop it with this rhetoric.

1 Like

If anything, realms needs splitting. Not merging. Horde could have left long ago, they didn’t want to. And yes, blizzard messed up really bad

3 Likes

i’ll be honest mate, i didnt even realise that free transfers were avaliable until they were closed.

I do not come to the forums or reddit often, and it shouldnt be expected of me. At no point have i seen a newsletter or any mention of the realm transfers on the maintenance panel.

this is abslute bulls##t

5 Likes

What a complete and utter s***storm…

Not sure what can be done to fix it tho clearly something has to happen. Stuff like this cannot continue.

Half expecting them to turn around and call it a social experiment. Totally wouldn’t be surprised :joy:

1 Like

Well that’s Blizzard for you, they are a completely different company to what they was way back then, you can see there focus has shifted to making as much dollar as possible as fast as possible. You used to have to wait forever for an update or new game from Blizzard because they wanted to make sure it was as polished as it can be. You only have to look at the shambles that has been Classic launch to see just how much they care about the players experience nowadays, they only care about their shareholders nowadays.

But I will say that I seriously doubt that many horde players would move if given the option, why would you? How is dominating the server bad for people playing horde? Farming is easier in all aspects of the game if you are the dominant faction, you will always end up getting the outdoor raid bosses and never have any problems finding a group to a dungeon… It only becomes a problem if what happened actually happens and the opposite faction reach the end of their tether and decide to leave or quit.

Overall I doubt it would have made much of a difference if they only let horde characters move because most hordies wouldn’t feel the need to do so.

i’ve seen you replying to every post to rub salt into the wound.

do you have nothing better to do? nobody really cares about your comments.

I would love to see all transfers to earthshaker in the last 48 hours before they closed reverted, but we all know that’s not going to happen :cry:

You twits deserve this. You reap what you sow, cowboy!

1 Like

No doubt there are some aspects that would be easier. But there are people like the OP that have been caught in the middle of this storm.

Don’t think they particularly asked for there to be next to no world PvP (they did roll on a PvP server afterall).

You Alliance really dun goofed here. Instead of announcing that you were all leaving Flamelash while the transfers were open, what you should have done is simple:

Announce that you’re all leaving, and then take a few days break and stayed on Flamelash. The Horde would have jumped servers thinking the Alliance left, which would have been funny as hell.

…Except for the Earthshaker population, they’d have gotten screwed.

3 Likes

read my previous posts.

the ones who ‘deserve this’ are over on earthshaker doing the same thing, they dont give a f##k.

the people stuck here on the dead server are the ones who arent in the loop with the forums and arent the ones camping boats and fp’s

get over yourself

1 Like

Tbf this would’ve actually been hilarious :joy:

1 Like

They are just like an obsessive, stalker ex.
The only solution is to delete Retail.

1 Like

Imagine how much love the Horde players will get when they ruin Earthshaker, as well.

Plenty of more where this came from for you in the coming days. But I suppose you’ve left the game by then.

I really think people need to stop pointing fingers at the opposite faction and blaming them for what’s happened. In truth it’s neither factions fault this happened.

The horde players that moved to Earthshaker obviously did so because they didn’t want to be stuck on what has become a dead server and the alliance moved because they was so outnumbered that the game was no longer fun to play.

You all need to direct your anger at the people who are truly responsible for this and that is Blizzard.

The entire launch of Classic was a complete shambles, how could they not predict that a game that was so popular would attract the number of players it has. The transfers have been just as bad, they ain’t offering solutions they are only making the problem worse.

It’s just shocking and quite evident that Blizzard couldn’t organise a piss up in a brewery.

4 Likes

you need to get your head out of your ar$e and realise that all of these issues are caused by blizzard being too blinkered to make changes to their 15 year old honor system in todays current gaming climate.

you can not blame horde players for wanting to gain honor.
you can not blame them for going to the ends of the earth to find more efficient honor per hour.
we cant blame the alliance for getting out of a bad situation.

The fact of the matter is, that blizzard released a flawed system that has been proven to be flawed on private servers.
This lack of care and foresight is nothing short of intentionally damaging their game to hold onto a #nochanges movement that only they are advocating anymore…

Why would we blame the horde players? This is all the former flamelash alliance players fault. They could atleast have spread out a bit.

Edit: Blizzard will have to share the blame.

Whilst this is true it defeats the purpose of a PvP server.
I joined a PvP server because I enjoy a world where you can attack and be attack by anyone, control areas, establish faction dominance and have to fight to get it back, it makes the game feel way more alive.

But when it’s just your faction and a tiny number of the other faction it just feels dead, sure you can control world bosses and such with ease but that’s easy when there’s no actual competition and at that point you might has well have rolled on a PvE server.

I don’t blame the Horde for following the Alliance to Earthshaker, PvP realms with relatively balanced factions (there will always be a disparity, that’s just a fact of WoW) are great fun because that’s where the PvP aspect truly shines.
Does it suck to be them? Eh, maybe, but they shouldn’t have been dumbasses and told everyone and their mothers what they were doing.

1 Like