EU Zandalar Tribe problem

Nope, yesterday i was killed by two Alliance rogues while doing my AH business in UC. I have moved to OG now, UC is not a safe place anymore.

As for WPVP activity: it has been slow. Either no Ally players were to be seen at all or you ran into bigger groups all of a sudden.

The romantic “Good fights everywhere” WPVP dream is dead. There are hardly any 1on1s and most fights are decided by numbers. 'Tis time for bgs!

1 Like

Ya, being a horde in ZT is the worst of two worlds. No wpvp advantage and youll get longer queues…

As an alliance player on ZT, i made a 2 weeks break until bgs. Because waiting at brm gate and jumping to any horde player by 10vs1 was not fun.

I dont know the reason, all datas show its balanced server with 50+/50-. But in reality it looks like 70/30 alliance favor in world pvp :confused:

5 Likes

Well said.
Yet there is still people claiming it’s balanced and bla.

Anyway, I’ll get back when I can transfer to RP otherwise i’m out.

Nothing much you can do about rogues ganking you in citys tbh, it happens on all the realms due to they can just pick their target from stealth for best honor. They even pick a target and suicide into raids in kargath, thats why they’re so high up the brackets.

If we have queues for bgs as horde, i think the number thing will tip in our favour in zones because the ally rankers will be stuck in citys while the horde will be hsing and roaming zones. All that will be left ally wise is the people who enjoy aoeing brm entrance for some reason.

Eitherway i’m looking forward to bgs aswell, i enjoy wpvp and have done for many years but in its current state it does get a bit tiresome.

2 Likes

Pvp off if iam tired of them.

This is the mindset of 90% of your ,oh so brave, brothers in arms. loooool.

1 Like

Am now waiting for them to implement to popular suggestion of faction queues and then the forum to be full of people complaining they can’t log on anymore.

You guys are really making yourselves the meme out of the “you think you do… but you don’t” statement… Takes a hell of an effort to make it actually start to look correct.

You were saying…?

IT IS BALANCED…and it’s the only one.
What you’re experiencing with ganks is NORMAL on a BALANCED server. Horde gank just as much but you don’t see it or experience it because YOU ARE HORDE.
/facepalm

Your numbers are wrong. Every horde side on ZT characters feel it. You are just the typical gankers that think he is just better at the game but you are just a grieffer like the ones in every dominating factions are in WoW classic atm…

You perception is as wrong as his. It is so because gank groups on both sides look for spots where lonely oppositions is passing by often. This skews it for both sides. The truth is probably somewhere in between. Imo the ratio is around 57(58) : 42(43).

1 Like

Alliance players get ganked just as often. You can’t really get to Dire Maul, BRD or Stratholme without getting ganked continuously. Which is the exact reason most of my friends have already quit the game, as they struggled to reach the max level without getting continously corpse camped in the level 40+ zones.

Both sides are dealing with it, I for one have no interest in it and no longer log in outside of raids.

Nothing I experience is normal, sorry bro if it is for you.
How do I know? I played on several realms since Vanilla, I played a lot and I have good observation skills, this I made a part of my job. This and thousands of posts alone here on these forums about the same topic prove me right.
Even the majority of alliance from ZT say the same, yet there are always a few guys like you. It’s okay, Dwarf Paladin Ibossim, we all have the right to freedom of opinion. No need to facepalm my friend.

3 Likes

Funny, BRM was permanently locked down by alliance, who ganked you at BRD?
Maybe it has changed? I didn’t play for some time.

Or you know, it shifts? Doesn’t help me much, as it eats too much of my weekday gametime to wait for an opportunity to get to do instances without spending 30-45 mins simply getting ganked on the way there.

Just two days ago, my friend who was still leveling, got ganked 5 times on his way to the BRD for the first time. This after spending the previous day getting continously ganked and corpse camped by people who don’t even get honor from killing him.

It sucks for everyone.

I post with my toon (rank 11) from vanilla and early BC .

ZT has 2 issues , it is overcrowded in comparison of 2005/2007/2007 servers , and it is unbalanced in favor of alliance.

Both these reasons make the game tough regarding WPVP.

The world is not designed for more than 5k players.

I did play on Nostalrius, northdale, it was tough but not as classic. Every corner of the world is contested.

So stupid people who pretend it’s fine are blind and NEVER played vanilla.

2 Likes

It is the result of overpopulation and p2.
Private servers managed better than blizzard.
And during vanilla there were far less players per servers.

I agree with everything

Sadly we only react to the behaviors of your side… Im not a gankers (my character is undead but he’s good hearted, there’s time for war and time for other things. Outside it’s not war it high banditism…
I’ve been ganked so regularily without any kind of mercy while i was still levelling, and after on the way to MC or wherever i wanted to go, that I have some (unjustified) rage against all of your faction.
And it’s the case of most of my bethren. We have bad guys in our rank, but anytime we show anywhere any kind of resistance we are instantly swarmed by your guys…

1. You don’t need 45 minutes to get into an instance. Go with a party of 3-4 players. You might be killed but you will have advanced enough to get closer to the instance portal (it also helps that you can rez closer to the instance than the actual spot you died). In most cases you will die 2-3 times max before you can enter.

2. I was surprised about it but there is hardly any corpse camping going on. The reason is that people need a certain flow of honor per hour and everytime they kill you again they get less and less honor from you (0 honor after the fifth kill). So corpse camping is only for people who don’t need any honor anymore and right now that is hardly anyone.