Horde Is not helping their faction

Horde tears are way more enjoyable cause they cry on something they looked after lmao I mean they cried at the alliance premades that they made possible then they cry at endlessly increasing queue time which they make possible and worse every passing day…that’s one of the most autistic things ever to be experienced

People(Usually alliance) crying about horde wanting to PvP in a PvP BG… it’s honestly hilarious.

xD, I’m an alliance player and I find these whiners(alliance players) hilarious.

It’s because they can’t PvP properly, hence why they hate it when the enemy faction fight back lol and have to stick to a PvE BG.

1 Like

In Vanilla horde would regularly cap all the GYs except SH and farm away until they got bored or Alliance had the sense not to res.

Why no hotfix back then?

Because Blizzard was a different company back then? A lot of things has changed.

No. Because Alliance did it once or twice and got bored. It would probably not have gone any further.

But horde would have used it as another way to punish Alliance for their own poor faction choice and their own long queues.

So the hotfix was made not to stop Alliance doing it, but to stop horde from making it the new meta.

1 Like

GY camping wasn’t done to grief you, stop crying. It was to get max honor both from kills first and then preventing you from capping our towers while another of our groups pushes north.
Just because Horde often can organize decently even in a PUG you allies cried so hard Blizzard had to change the game. Not that it’s gonna make any difference.

1 Like

Horde can’t GY farm premades because the “no res” call would happen almost immediately and there would be nothing to farm.

PUGs on the other hand would have been made to suffer for as long as horde could get away with it. PUGs that have no chance of winning against horde anyway.

So, I’m calling bullkaka on your reply. Those Alliance would not have been putting up any serious attack or defense so your “just buying time” strategy is a lie. Pure and simple.

It only takes 1 player to capture a tower if noone goes back to defend it…

1 Like

No matter the day, when they face me there is no more fun.
I kill every alliance on sight. Same level, low level. All the same.

If i can i will corpsecamp you to oblivion. This is true sports
You a level 30 in stv leveling? Better hope i dont decide to hop on by and make your life miserable.

1 Like

No rogue can kill my pala, was surviving against higher lvl rogues.

That’s what i like. Personal standard. RED=DEAD

Unless pvp rogue or mage :joy:

1 Like

This thread is a good example of how the desire to not lose fast is beating the weak willpower of the alliance premades (which they shouldn’t be forming anyway).
Eventually, once AV fades, WSG premades (and eventually AB premades once the BG comes out) will reign supreme and Classic PvP will finally become the way it’s meant to be like.

A social design making people play together in teams made up socially, and to strive to beat the opponents.

Next problem for when this occurs is the people using scouts to avoid fighting premades, they’re just wimps. The game will be the most enjoyable for all, as in the ones not PvPing just for the rewards but to actually PvP, when it’s random if you’ll face a premade or not, and to punish the solo players for playing solo.

That way, it’s the best geared and most skilled premades that’ll win more consistently and quicker than the competition, that’ll naturally place higher in the ladders the way it’s meant to be like. (There’s an emphasis on gear though.)

1 Like

Gtf, they want fight only vs pugs, keep spaming AVs, leave wsg/ab for pug vs pug :grinning:

Cave griefing is absolutely griefing but I honestly think you misread the OP. The OP is whining about horde who are defending their base because they are trying to win. I’m pretty sure that “We just want to pvp” was directed towards that part of the OP, and not towards the cave griefing.

1 Like

Well technically alliance premades are not premades, horde still insists that if something is not intended by the devs should be flagged as exploit.
Not letting out the other team from the cave and farming them after they are not even giving honor is obviously not intended, so it should be flagged as exploit (or harassment, griefing, etc.) as well.

Anyway it’s kinda funny how horde uses double standards about unfair advantages: if something favors alliance that is an exploit, everything else is pvp in its purest form, #nochanges, l2p, go retail, etc.

Yesterday we faced horde team with 19 mages. We ghosted it after 10 minutes cause we had a terrible comp in comparison and there was no alliance getting engaged in pvp because more than half were staying ghost and the remaining were hidden.

Horde went afk with us for like 20 minutes instead of winning without any single honor/rep gain (NPCs were dead too). Imagine the next 40 horde in queue doing their dishes at home meanwhile :joy::ok_hand:t3:

Worst pvp experience of wow classic is half of horde pvpers are mages. Shet blizzard mascot.

Yeah. They are just pugs with discord. And maybe enough tanks/healers to win 50% of the time.

These pickled-brains are whining about their win rate going from 90% to 50%. They are not only sore losers but also sore winners.

That’s what makes horde tears even more delicious.

I bet those idiots thought that they fkced up alliance so bad by staying afk with them. Like +20 min afk makes any difference in an alliance pug. :rofl: