How can this level of griefing be allowed in an MMO Game?

Hehe tanvar you surprise me, this was actually funny

Wrong game, buddy. If you are interested in this kind of conspiritorial/sabotage/griefing type of cotnent you should play EvE online. Blizzard was always against griefing and tried to fix mechanics allowing such a thing. It just stays in a blind spot in classic because they are very hesitant with making change and community team is extremely small to review individual cases. They never tolerated a prolonged prevention of players from enjoying the content and was quick to stop it when it gets out of hand. ā€œPvP serverā€ is just for quick skirmishes and ganking in the world.

4 Likes

Many citations needed

I am not sure if there is a documented statistics on GM activity regards to this, but blizzard often was very quick in preventing people from hardcore griefing others, I know that if someone resskilled npcs in quest hubs for a while GMs would tell to stop that and ban these people if they donā€™t. From my personal experience, my freind got banned for few days during pre-cata event when he used consumables/toys, which increase the size of his character, used a mammonth and prevented people from doing the prepatch quest chain in Orgrimmar. WoW was always a carebear themepark MMORPG, I donā€™t think you need a ā€œcitationā€ for that.

2 Likes

You are doing backseat GMing there. So nothing matter what you said.

1 Like

Not sure if I understand the point of your message.

owned lmao

2 Likes

Not surprised that a Sub Human Rogue is saying that : )

RAW is recruiting btw. :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Come wreck havoc with Grandpa, Grandmama and their brilliant grandkids!

1 Like

Just L2P =D

All of your raiders should be required to have atleast 3 (or some number of your choosing) guild members vouch for them. If something like this happens again all the people who vouched for the responsible player will be penalized (again, you choose the penalty). People will be real careful who they vouch for and all of your raiders should be trustworthy.

Well most ppl is trash, what do u expect? PVE server sond good for tho

Ladies, gentlemen. Good evening.

We have come to share our thoughts with you, but most of all RAWā€™s deepest apology to anyone who we have hurt. We have been playing on this server for quite some time. Too be honest, weā€™ve had a jolly good time. However, as of late we have been made aware that some of our movement, outside of raiding, isnā€™t really what we thought it was. Now that Sultan/Odoncu has pontificated for our edification and put us in place. We now realize the gravity and depravity of our actions.

The time has come for us to atone and take responsibility of our behaviour. We promise to better ourselves. Not just to lighten our own conscience, but in order to heal some of the emotional injuries we inadvertently have caused. The crux of the matter being that it is only today we have discovered that popping sappers, blowing up raids, ganking and what have you - is in fact equivalent to rape. We are flabbergasted! Its a harsh realization, we must admit, and we vow that the next time someone from RAW pops a sapper: they will ask you for your consent first.

Best wishes for the future
Skinwalker, Grandmama and the rest of RAW.

12 Likes

Once upon a time there was a guild that held a server hostage after murdering their allies and all their enemies. The server had a community, but it was flavored with lies. The guild made us all take a look at we were doing, and in the bargain the server got a taste of real freedom.

RAW captured that taste, and we keep giving it to everyone we meet. Come home to the smell of nitroglyserin. Come home to the unique flavor of shattering the grand illusion, come home to RAW.

discord.gg/dyENTAh

3 Likes

Are you apes retarded copy?

1 Like

This is gold :slight_smile:

Its not like you guy didnt do anything to deserve it, see you in hellfire
thought horde people loved pvp, keep getting killed on my lowbies

dont condoen stealing id and grief on same faction but this is kinda funny ngl

1 Like

Wow this is absolutely disgusting.

1 Like