How can this level of griefing be allowed in an MMO Game?

You did not tell the whole story though and acting like a innocent victim isnt complitely honest. You been taunting each other for over a year and realm discord is bloated of your mocking from side to side. Altough I agree the ID stealing was a punch under the belt.

3 Likes

I kind of agree with the concept, but the way it is carried out is simply the product of unstable people getting a fix from harassing others. They prey on people that don’t have the time to play counter-grief 20 hours a day. The hardcore guilds that are griefed are fair game, because they have the time (ex. Progress) and should be able to find ways to counter them.

Take away the extra cross-faction accounts to stalk people on friends lists, and everything else is fine. There’s no way you can warp that being pvp.

3 Likes

“Lately this guild has infiltrated our guild with some spies and they are leaking all our discord chat and guild chat out.”

To be honest, I stopped reading and care after this. You should play some EvE, then come back :))

4 Likes

That sounds epic. I will put all effort i can to join this ninja guild and make you to drop some more tears on forum.

This game is called world of WARcraft. Do you even know what war is, mr little princess? War is about spy, war is about gank, war is about do whatever you can to make your opponent lose.

You should play tetris or actual at least.

1 Like

lol love it pewpew raid wipes like the good old days.

War isnt about harassment

4 Likes

Of course it is - harassing the economy of the enemy is a way to weaken the enemy!

1 Like

Dont think so

1 Like

okay war expert

1 Like

only problem here is that damn stalkism, dont know pvp rogue who dont have opposite faction char. I’m really scared of ppl like this.
But make lvl 60, join enemy guild raid and blackmail them is another lvl. Game or not game, this behavior is dangerous.
ZT have many stalkers, you will never be safe if you discrod and guild is corrupted, best solution is transfer away and play in peace.

1 Like

It must be awful for you guys but from our spectator point of view it’s a very cool story. Most of us players don’t even see the point of logging weekly for raiding the same content all over again, but it’s cool to see players dedicated enough to come up with complicated plans to destroy a guild lol

7 Likes

Weak comeback.
Must do better

1 Like

Looking to pwn :smiley:

Hahahah this post and all the answers are so funny. Man I woke up on the left foot today whiny about my rl situation and later was disgusted with my attitude towards myself. But this… this just made my day. :smiley:

Its not that I enjoy on your misfortune but the creativity of people playing the game. And they really are playing it man. And it is a game… which includes discord. Dont even want to start the whole its just a game thing, not to mention these guys dont even cheat. They maybe got some filth on their hands and keyboards but they dont even cheat. xD

I dont even know how can someone take your raid ID and how did u get one third of your raid banned??? (And I do want some answers).

I really dont need to tell you what to do because most of fine men here already told you… Not just that they told you what to do in your game but you got some really good advices which can be translated to rl. And I assume you probably keep saying to yourself those are some random internet folks, cave dwellers or whatever because from your further posts you just keep whining.

It seems to me you got an oportunity right here in front of you and while you might not clearly see it I bet you know what you have to do… Take it! Seize it! Make the face of your race look great once again and treat the Ally scum the way it deserves! For the Horde!!!

4 Likes

Oh my, how did I miss this gem! Zandalar Tribe best realm EU!
The only fishy part is the raid ID hijacking, but the perpetrators got banned by your own words, and on the same day no less! That is an incredible reaction time for 2021 Blizzard, so it seems they really don’t take kindly to that. And yeah 3 days may seem a bit low, but it’s probably a first time offense. If they try that trick again I bet they could get 30 days or more.
All in all, come join best faction best realm ZT!
Also hi Skinwalker, nr. 2 boomkin EU, courtesy of our own mascot crabchicken Akeliuz :upside_down_face:

What a cringy pseudo-rp post

1 Like

Did you infiltrate them?

My first experience of griefing was seeing a guild at launch of lv 60 orcs called “Stonewatch Gankers” who specifically stayed in Redrige ganking players in Stonewatch Lol, they where on 8 hours a day every day. it was practically impossible to do quests there…

Yeah. ZT. We’re a hateful bunch. GJ Raw.

I left classic for 2 reasons:

1. burnout from naxx prep, people linking videos about 2 mechanics boss fights etc for weeks
  2. the horde on zt was a disgrace

real wpvp with server hatred was why i rolled classic. i have no sympathy for you. besides the id stuff that has been fixed by a gm, you should be answering them. find friends in other guilds, make raids, kill every breathing alliance in a zone. i tried to have groups sometimes to defend the griefers ganking our lowbies. no faction pride whatsoever, only one or 2 guys at peak time with me.

what a joke. you just deserve it in the end