I have a perfect solution for supporters of pay-to-win boosts

You ruin the achievement of reaching level 60, the boost itself ruins the economy, the boost itself ruins the world of azeroth by literally removing active players in the world, the boost itself ruins the game by inferring that the leveling part of the game is a mere hastle that you should be able to skip which is not true and again there is a game for that, retail.

You trying to justifty “oh i just want to enjoy tbc from the get go” have a option where you can do that allready, its called retail. Stop it.

3 Likes

Don’t bother trying to reason with these people. It’s the same hardcore contingent of around 6 retail trolls who are gatecrashing every single thread and spamming effectively the same nonsense on every one.

I had this exact-same thing back when we were campaigning for Classic realms in 2012. A hardcore contingent of retail trolls who just spammed the hell out of everything we wrote with the same gibberish, and any attempt to argue with them just puts them instantly into troll mode.

Cue the: …‘duuur huuuur, it’s u who r spamming teh same thing on every fred Lorrun’…

2 Likes

Right back at ya.

3 Likes

Right on cue.

1 Like

No, i am best troll, they cant win against me.

Not you, but bots.

Reaching lvl 60 is no longer an achievement in TBC :slight_smile:

You Classic guys should realize TBC is mostly about max level content, not about leveling anymore.

Partly true - this is subjective really. For players like me who don’t have the consistent stretches of time needed to do group content especially at max level, leveling is the only real achievement I can hope for. Plus, it’s the activity I enjoy the most. So on a personal level, for me reaching max level and obtaining my epic mount through honest farming is still an achievement! I realize that its kind of laughable in the eyes of a competitive player, but it’s important for me :slight_smile:

1 Like

And it´s completely OK. If you enjoy leveling process I know in your eyes boost is somehow damaging for the game. But for me who leveled about 40 characters to max level over the past 15 years its no longer an achievement and doesn´t bring me any joy to level up. I just want to play max level content. I will gladly level up from 58 to 70 but for me its just an obstacle to do what I want - max level content. I can stomach TBC leveling, what I don´t want to do ever again is Classic leveling because it simply bores me. And I don´t want to be bored while playing a game.

1 Like

Perfectly understandable, if I were a competitive player like you I may have had a similar view. As I mentioned before in another thread, I consider most of my misgivings with the boost to be subjective and personal in nature - barring my concerns of potential botting issues and potential precedent of other, worse paid services being added, which could be considered more objective.

On a purely personal level - the 58 boost feels to me (the leveler) the same way that store-brought T4 and S1 gear would feel to you, the end game player. Again, this is just personal, and I wouldn’t think worse of a boosted player, as long as they weren’t being jerks!

1 Like

I understand you PoV as a player who likes leveling :slight_smile:

1 Like

So what you have said here in a nutshell is

If you dont want to play the game exactly how i believe you should you should play another game?

Well… if the game is going to allow people to play different to how you want maybe you should…?

How about this, as a compromise:

I will use the boost offered by Blizzard to level my alt, because I want to, and I will play the game however I godamn well please.

Does that sound good?

Well, it sounds good to me, and in regards to how I spend my game-time, that’s all that matters.

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Erm no. You’re thinking of someone else who said that. I never said any such thing.

nha you are ust a monke that did anythig of relevant in the game as your armory talks by itself.

The only way a roleplayer like you can beat me is that i lose both arms and legs and i have to use the tongue for using mine keybinds.

cant wait to your pots at the release asking to nerf the raids as they where post nerf cos they are too hard for you roleplayers.

I love leveling in Classic. But I hate raiding in any expansion. I already had Perdition Blade and Core Hound Tooth in Vanilla. I don’t wanna farm them again.
Is it ok, if Blizzard provided loot services, for people like me?
Considering something boring, is not an argument in this debate.
Skipping “boring” content, is what made WoW such a different game, that people asked for Classic.
Personally, I don’t really care about that boost. I am disappointed by WoW players generally. In every aspect. So one more lame (imo) step, will not ruin anything.

TBC starts at level 1. Even Retail starts at level 1.

2 Likes

I hope you mean a human/dwarf one.
Because you won’t be able to ‘boost’ Draenei or Blood elves.

TBC starts when you enter Karazhan.

Retail starts when you you enter mythic Nathria

If you have 40 max level toons why do you need a level boost? Server transfers will be way cheaper.

2 Likes